Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2005, 03:47 PM   #11
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Anybody wanna guess how old I am? :evil:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 30-05-2005, 03:48 PM   #12
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

14, it says in your profile.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 30-05-2005, 03:48 PM   #13
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Oh. Yah. Forgot about that. You guys are too smart for me.
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 30-05-2005, 04:23 PM   #14
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Well, it's not only CLEAN, the execution of the rules is not NAZI (and I've been banned from a forum led that way once - okay, I'm not really polite, but... if I happen to say something that might slightly - I mean slightly - annoy another person about once every 4 months... does this mean I am what, an utter social degenerate?), and most of all, it's all pretty CIVIL. k:

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-05-2005, 04:50 PM   #15
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

If your hormones are bothering you when you look at Titan's avvie, and you have a problem with that, you can disable the display of the avatars in 'My Controls' -> 'Board Settings' -> "Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics?" and turn it off. Titan's avvie has been the topic of discussion a while back, but personally I don't see any problems with it (nor am I in a position to actually have an influence on that)...
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 30-05-2005, 05:07 PM   #16
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Okay. Lets close the subject right now. I personally have no problem with his avatar. It simply surprised me when i was under the impression that this site was completely free of profanity and graphic imagery. There. I shouldnt have opened my mouth. Plus, im changing my age on my profile. again. :ranting: :ranting:
Old 30-05-2005, 05:44 PM   #17
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

his signature technically breaks the sig rules too (HASTY EDIT: as does mine, of course), but we let him get away with it. maybe because nobody notices if they're looking at his avatar...
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 30-05-2005, 07:17 PM   #18
lethe
Game freak

I nearly gasped while reading this topic :blink: Really, concerning sexual and violent contents, it's like living in Inquisition days all over again (not meant as a critic, you guys are just harsh). If one drawing of a semi-naked woman offends you, you probably don't have a TV, you have the best popup blocker of all the internet, and you will probably have social issues in the future as well too.
lethe is offline                         Send a private message to lethe
Old 30-05-2005, 08:42 PM   #19
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Nice points, Lethe.
But if you were paying attentioin, its not that the picture offends me or shocks me, its that it annoys me that this website would even have the hint of nudity after claiming that it was perfectly clean. Trust me, I -have- seen worse on the net.

P.S. I do have the best popup blocker on the net. I almost never see them.
:ranting: :ranting:
Old 31-05-2005, 09:59 AM   #20
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Quote:
Originally posted by BeefontheBone@May 30 2005, 07:44 PM
his signature technically breaks the sig rules too (HASTY EDIT: as does mine, of course), but we let him get away with it. maybe because nobody notices if they're looking at his avatar...
really?
*(excerpt from Pm)Titan please modify your sig so it doesn't break our sig rules.Failure to do so will result in a permanent ban* LOL LOL
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Closed Thread