Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #11
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

And now straight from AB's Facebook (Crikey! I thought I learn stuff like this first!), a new Humble Bundle is available, this time called "Humble Introversion Bundle".

Just like the usual humble bundle's, you pay whatever you want and decide how much your monies go to developers, Electronic Frontier Foundation and Childs Play charity. You get 4 Introversion games; Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia and DEFCON. However, there's also a fixed sum going on that goes lower or higher depending on the last buyer (as of writing this, its around 3,41$). If you pay that much or more, you'll also get Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe! You'll also get some sort of prototypes from Introversion (Not actual games. More like tech demos). All games DRM free and you'll get the Steam versions too.

I personally recommending getting this ASAP. Again, its cheap, money goes to good cause and Introversion games simply rock! Uplink is an awesome Hollywood-hacking sim, Darwinia is like mixing ZX Spectrum, shiny current-gen graphics, Syndicate and Cannon Fodder (Multiwinia is the same, but in multiplayer) and DEFCON is pretty much the best adaptation of Global Thermonuclear War from Wargames. Get it now! NOW!

http://www.humblebundle.com/
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 23-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #12
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Sometime, not all the time, but sometimes, I'm like the wind TC
Old 23-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #13
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Like the sudden snow, Steams is suddenly hit with a Autumn sale! From today to November 27, hundreds of games have their prices slashed! And by hundreds, I mean somewhere around a thousand, because heck of a lot of stuff is on sale!
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 26-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #14
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

This weeks GOG deal is 50% off from Panoply-titles (I have no idea what that word means. The distributer? Never heard of it before). This is pretty mentionable, since this includes a lot of good titles:

* Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity (I think TA can recommend the latter one)
* Abe's Oddysee and Exodus (Steam version is cheaper and collection has two more games though. However, pick this one if you prefer total DRM-freedom)
* Postal Classic and 2 (Pick this up to fuel your hype for upcoming Postal 3, available soon)
* Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2 (Excellent parody-adventure games)
* Stronghold & Stronghold Crusaders

All titles are now 2.99$ for the weekend, except Postal 2 and Stronghold Crusaders which are 4,99$. In total, whole bundle is 33,90$. A great bag of excellent titles with varying genres.

Personal recommendation? Postal 2. Its technically crappy, but its kind of fun to play with all its craziness and over-the-top violence. Needs more love!
Old 30-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #15
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

The Indie Royale continues as they introduce their newest bundle, the REALLY BIG BUNDLE.

This package includes Really Big Sky, Runespell: Overture, Cthulhu Saves the World and Eufloria. And just recently they also added Breath of Death VII (which is actually bundled with Cthulhu Saves the World on Steam, and both can be brought in a ridiculously cheap price). You get keys for Steam and Desura versions as well as pure Windows versions (Except for Really Big Sky).

Same rules as always: You pay what you want as long as its higher than the required amount, which is around 3,15 at the time of writing this. Offer more than 3,16, it goes down, offer that, it goes up. And you decide who gets how much and so on.

Keep your eye on it as well, because they got a habit of adding extra stuff for these bundles in the middle of the sale. This will be up 3 days and 2 hours. And in 3 weeks, its time for Xmas Bundle!

http://www.indieroyale.com/
Old 01-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #16
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Todays Steam deals include Brink and Terraria, both with a twist.

Brink is this weekends free to play. Play it 'till sunday for free. And for that time, it will be only 4,99. 6 with all the DLC.

Excellent Terraria is todays daily deal, and its only 2,50 (7,50 in 4-pack). And for now, everyone who visits the page of the game thats on daily deal participates on a contest, where 10 people win 10 games on their wishlist! New contest everyday, probably until Christmas or end of the month.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #17
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

I must add also that Terraria got the big content patch today.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 05-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

GOG.com is preparing for a huge holiday sale. And by huge, this is like Steam-level huge.

First of all, this Thursday to December 10th, Witcher 2 will be 40% off and when you buy it, you'll get free copy of Witcher: Special Edition!

GOG will be giving away free copies of Master of Orion (1+2) and Realms of Arkania (1+2) on their Facebook, Twitter and forum!

From 12th to 14th, Empire Earth Gold Edition will be completely free to anyone who has a GOG account!

And finally, the grand finale: Every. Single. Title. will be 50% off starting next week on Monday all the way to 2nd of January! Now is your change to pick up the classics you've always wanted! And dont forget to gift your friends!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #19
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Thank you for the info, TheChosen!
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 08-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #20
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

First humble bundle, then Indie Royale, and now....enter Indie Gala!

http://www.indiegala.com/

Lots of games and you can also give to the charity on this one: Childs Play and Save the Children.

Just keep in mind that these games all require Steam. You'll get the keys when you purchase.

Games include:
* InMomentum
* Hacker Evolution: Duality
* Saira
* Your Doodles are Bugged!
* Zombie Shooter 2

Same thing as always. Pay what you want, but if you pay more than 1,44$, you'll also get The first Zombie Shooter game and Hacker Evolution: Untold. Plus soundtrack and DLC's.

There's also gonna be another new bundle next week, on this link http://www.littlebigbunch.com/ . Its not working now, but it will. From what I've heard, this bundle will offer Frozen Synapse, Explodemon, Serious Sam Double D, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, and New Star Soccer 5, so you might want to hold-off buying those.

There's gonna be a huge Killing Floor deal coming up soon, so watch this thread! You dont wanna miss it!

EDIT: And a friendly reminder that GOG's holiday sales are starting today with the Witcher 2 deal. Again, its only 23,99$ and you'll get the first Witcher as a bonus. Its good time to show your support to CD Projekt, since according to them people have been pirating Witcher 2 like there's no tomorrow.