Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #11
chainsoar
Master Debater

Quote:

*patiently awaits you-tube video of Chainsoar wielding ultra super lightsaber of ultimate doom*

[/b]
No way, I'm not becoming Star Wars Kid 2. I have a reputation to keep up. A reputation as a faceless shameless nerd hiding behind an avatar. I'm not ruining that. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 23-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #12
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Several thousand years before Vader, there was a Sith who could literally tear suns apart. Tell me that's not greater then Vader.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 23-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #13
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregor @ Oct 23 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]263004[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What about the Black Adder then? he is preety devious...

nah vader has a cape. it's not good. see The Incredibles for explanation
[/b]
Black Adder:
Pitch black: Check
Evil: check
His own tune: check
Jedi: No go
Cape: The Phantom Blot is a cape, and he's evil...
Old 23-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #14
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

Actually, who cares. SW is so stupid that it goes beyond stupid. I mean - fighting with friggin swords - so dark ages. My pea-shooter would put a cap in their a$$.
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 23-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #15
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Swords? swords? SWORDS? Ok, so they're swords... But the best bit is them walkers. I mean, here they scurry along in their massive star destroyers, hover cars and whatnots, but not for a second did they consider wheels or tracks! An Imperial walker! AAAH! Don't worry, we'll trip it...
Old 23-10-2006, 02:55 PM   #16
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

What's wrong with SWORDS??? Ever heard of Drach'Nyen?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 23-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #17
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Here you have the definitive answer to your question :
The power of a jedy SHOULDN'T be measured by the use he can make of the Force, but you have to see if he follow correctly the "flow of the Force"

Vader/Anakine, choosing for the right side and killing the emperor brought balance in the Force, which is the aim of the Force, so he is the best one.
The only one who could beat him in that kind of skill is Jar Jar, but very few of us are aware of that great truth...
Old 23-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #18
giganto
Forum hobbit

Send a message via AIM to giganto Send a message via MSN to giganto

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Oct 23 2006, 08:42 AM) [snapback]263064[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Actually, who cares. SW is so stupid that it goes beyond stupid. I mean - fighting with friggin swords - so dark ages. My pea-shooter would put a cap in their a$$.
[/b]
and even if you could get close enough to do that, they would decompress your body with the force so your ribcage would shatter and be torn out of your flesh, and you internal organs would explode and your guts would be splattered across the road and later be eaten by a terentatek. and those swords can burn a hole through your flesh without the weilder having to have any training. so suck on that
Old 23-10-2006, 09:03 PM   #19
Hatham

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Oct 23 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]263081[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What's wrong with SWORDS??? [/b]
One word - Shotgun
Hatham is offline                         Send a private message to Hatham
Old 24-10-2006, 07:52 AM   #20
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lulu_Jane @ Oct 23 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]262979[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chainsoar @ Oct 23 2006, 01:56 AM) [snapback]262966[/snapback]
Quote:
I'd make him cry with my ultra super lightsaber of ultimate doom, which I made from a stick I found in the garden. vvvvvvwing, vvvvvwing.
[/b]
Australians wrote "Jedi" in the religion box during the 2001 census - Wow! You guys got passion :blink:
[/b][/quote]
And I was most certainly not one of them

The whole point of a jedi is that they use everything in their power to keep the peace. If they went around calling themselves "greater", or did things like ranking them in order of most powerful, they'd just get drunk with that power, or be so overcome with jealousy that they'd go and kill everone they saw, including themselves, and fight for that power. That's how the Sith were created. So it's unfair to ask you the most powerful Jedi was; it'd have to be a competition between Sith only. And anyway, everyone knows Qui-Gonn Jin was the greatest. Not because of power, but because of strength of mind. I couldn't be stuffed going into details on why this is so, because I doubt anyone would understand anyway. But the fact remains.

And if some n00b says he sucks just 'cause Darth Maul got a lucky shot in, then so help me... <_<
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#