Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: Are Ur Nightmares/Dreams Frightning?
Yeah. So Scary That I Wake Up Screaming. 1 5.00%
Sometimes Scary. Sometimes Not. 7 35.00%
Yeah. A Little Scary All The Time. 5 25.00%
Never. I Always Have A Good Night. 5 25.00%
I Don't See Any Nightmares... 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-01-2006, 05:20 AM   #11
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

Red face

Well, the ones I have are some of the time, scary. If it's a good one, then I wake up and feel disappointed that it ain't real. But if it's scary, i wake up and feel relieved they are not real but I realise that after I had screamed and all, I even feel why i screamed.
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy
Old 15-01-2006, 06:42 AM   #12
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

I don't dream. I go to bed to late to have time for that.
Old 15-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #13
swiss
who's not Swiss

Quote:
Originally posted by punch@Jan 15 2006, 03:06 AM
My dreams currently can't be talked about on a forum visited by kids.

I don't have nightmares
that's just puberty .... it stops when you're 18 ...

----

When I hae a temperature my worst nightmare comes over and over again. It is hard to describe but it's all about a balance between the upper part of my sight and the lower part. There are structures somehow ... hmmm I try to paint it :

---------------------------------------
MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW (upper part)

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW (lower part)
----------------------------------------

it is all moving from right to left. Sometimes there are rivers appearing. The structures are organic whatevers. Every now and then a part from the lower structures flies to the upper and vise-versa. But then suddenly that balance is disturbed and BIG parts fly aggresively from one side to the other and that really scares hell out of me ... (sounds unspectacular, right?) I am always waking up, shivering like hell and fightened to death ... bruhhhhh ....
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 15-01-2006, 12:44 PM   #14
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

I don't ever have nightmares, but when I have dreams, they're so nice I get really annoyed when I wake up and have to deal with real world again.
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 15-01-2006, 01:42 PM   #15
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

When I was a kid I used to have LOTS of nightmares. And I do mean LOTS. After a while I decided I couldn't be bothered anymore with them and decided to fight back.
After that I continue to see nightmares but I am not afraid anymore in them. I may feel a bit strange or worried, but not scared.
So, for example if I see something going after me, I will stop, I will imagine holding a big fun or sword etc, and go back and kick its behind.
Usually my nightmares have to do with alien invasions. (don't laugh)
The thing is they are always very realistic and most of the time "they" win. Probably because when they arrive, people that greet them tend to be hippies. :bleh:

A very interesting nightmare I had recently (a couple of months ago) is the following.

It was night, I was in a high rise building at the outskirts of a big american style (think New York) city. The room I was in had a view of everything, the lights were off in the room. The suddently parts of the city lights would go off and people by the thousands would disappear. Apparently I was watching a christian part of the end of the world. Quickly all life left the planet and I had a brief conversation with the christian god. Basicaly he told me that I was in deep poop and I would have to live all alone from now on, oh, and I can't be killed either. I remember smiling and saying that I live alone anyway. He "left" and I was sort of levitating in the city with no lights or any signs of life or movement. It was depressing I have to admit.
Suddently I found myself near a spacecraft in orbit, the spacecraft was being built by humans but of course none was there now to finish it. It was a huge HUGE craft. I decided to finish it on my own. (apparently I also had super powers LOL).
After a while I found myself back on Earth and looking at the night sky. There were no stars anywhere. Then I remember someone or something (don't remember anymore) telling me that there is more to the universe than what I can see. Also that the sky I was seeing was not the real one but imposed/covered from this god on purpose. I suddently "knew" that the god was not a god but some vastly powered alien(s) pretending to be god and with its power managing to take the humans out of the picture. Also that there were other aliens in the universe, some good, some bad, and that I wasn't condemned on living here. So I decided to go up again, finish the spacecraft and I woke up.

It is not even the weirdest nightmare, but this should do.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 15-01-2006, 03:10 PM   #16
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Funny thing.

The few "nightmares" I normally have are nothing like someone would define the term. If I find myself dreaming of really "frightening", unrealistic horror-scenarios, I usually realise I am just dreaming at one point or another, and then I have the fortunate ability of being able to "turn" those events in my favour... always ends up like a cheesy version of "Army of Darkness", really... LOL
The even fewer dreams that really make me feel bad and manage to wake me up in a cold sweat are usually dreams that are so realistic that I don't notice that I'm dreaming at all. There's nothing really "frightening" happening there, either. It's more like any normal everyday situation, but there's an overall disturbing feeling or mood that carries through it, like I'd be having a depression or something. And when I wake up from one of those, that's really a lousy start for a day...
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 15-01-2006, 03:50 PM   #17
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

The last nightmare i saw was as when i was 9 years old.

Now, instead of nightmares, there are very weird dreams (which include flying, weak gravity, naked girls...etc)

Some of these dreams are very confusing and some are very entertaining (There's nothing better than flying in the night sky, meeting Hulk Hogan and getting kissed by a beatiful black haired lady.)
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 15-01-2006, 03:59 PM   #18
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

@ TheChosen: Do you also always wonder how ridiculously easy and logical flying seems to be in your dreams? I often wake up thinking that it couldn't be THAT hard to really do it, considering how simple it seems there. :blink:

Ah yeah, and get me an autograph next time you meet the Hulkster! k:
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 15-01-2006, 04:04 PM   #19
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

@Chuck- Aye. Its easy to fly and jumps are reaaaally big.

Autograph= Okay, il ask him when i meet him next time.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 16-01-2006, 11:03 AM   #20
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

Talking

Well something similiar happened to me. In that Dream, Eminem was a very best friend of mine and he sort of like talked to me everytime. Later I realised that I had forgotten to get his Autograph.

. Anyways didnt remember the dream much.
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy