Old 21-12-2004, 05:18 PM   #11
Frepo

Yepp. I'm running it on a P4 processor, Windows XP

Old 24-12-2004, 06:09 AM   #12
Flep

Help!

Kings quest 2...
I can't find the bucket!
I've opened the mailbox, but i only get a letter. I've tried this a lot of times! Please, help!

Old 24-12-2004, 06:18 AM   #13
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Flep and Frepo, if you go to the designers website, they supply a walkthrough and a map which makes life a lot easier.

http://www.agdiforums.com/
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 11-01-2005, 05:18 AM   #14
mikebarry
Game freak

It's funny, I played and beat this game all in one night...then a few months later I was looking through some websites and found the game again. Only I didn't remember playing it! That is, of course, until I started playing a second time. It all came back to me once I visited the village. Anyway, once I remembered that I had played the game before, I decided to continue playing ...as this is a wonderful adaptation (almost partially different!) of the original.
mikebarry is offline                         Send a private message to mikebarry
Old 29-01-2005, 06:08 PM   #15
mezz524

kings quest 2:

can anyone help me get threw the swamp. i know you use the fist letters in the bible page. but every time i follow the first letters of each word i dont end up at the ferry man. maybe some one can give me the exact letters in order.

thank mezz524

Old 04-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #16
BUFFY
Game freak

EVERYONE! I feel your pain!! This is a great game, I've got the walkthrough for the remake version as most sites have the older version, and there are a few slight, but confusing, differences. Like the basket....

Click here to view the walkthrough.... don't be tempted to keep using it after you are unstuck
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 05-04-2005, 06:23 PM   #17
Simon Iceland

geez, i'm stuck in the library, finding those clues rather hard because of my lack of knowledge in english language

already found out Cinderella and three little pigs, but the next one.... been trying for many hours to find the right one, and i don't have the patient to try them all :/

if someone reads this who has already finished the game, please feel free to tell me the next book(s) :?

Old 05-04-2005, 08:01 PM   #18
KD

hey, anyone hear of this people? www.infamous-adventures.com

they are remaking KQ3 and making quest for infamy, a take on quest for glory but you play the villian.

sorry my english is very poor.

Old 04-05-2005, 04:24 AM   #19
Firebird

I believe it's South South West West South South East West West. At the final screen..if you look to the north...you should see the castle looming in the distance

Or maybe it's just not the time yet? Dunno. try that

Old 04-05-2005, 04:29 AM   #20
Firebird

:Brain: I found this an amazingly helpful site: From AGD's suggested walkthrough links

http://www.agdinteractive.com/KQ2-walk.php