Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #11
Carl^^

Yes Cyberia, Not Syberia, never ever played that game really... but a1s thx for the link but i still got problem since it is a cd version and i have no clue how to make it work :blink:

Carl^^ is offline                         Send a private message to Carl^^
Old 01-09-2006, 03:20 PM   #12
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Umm... DosBox?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 01-09-2006, 04:36 PM   #13
Carl^^

okay so i used DosBox, but it says : Error 0. Cant save game :blink: .. what have i done wrong?
Old 02-09-2006, 04:22 PM   #14
Carl^^

please, someone now what ive done wrong ?
Old 02-09-2006, 05:35 PM   #15
IberianWolf
Forum hobbit

it's a cd version? maybe you have to mount a cdrom... sorry I can't help you, but there's some topics around here about it...
IberianWolf is offline                         Send a private message to IberianWolf
Old 10-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #16
macil2018

I know this thread is ancient, but I agree, this game rocked (despite most of it's reviews throughout the web). I loved the story (at least what little I remember), the puzzles were neat, I liked the characters, and the play style was unique (although could be considered clunky sometimes).

I played this game back when I was like 14 years old, so I actually based a lot of my Lego creations off of some of the in-game vehicles and buildings (like the oil rig in the first one, the Russian Harbor and even the FWA Headquarters in the second game), too bad I never took pictures.

I still have both games, and even the boxes and manuals they came in/with. But I do have one question, how come in Cyberia 1 the game stopped saving after a certain point? I always thought that was aggravating since I loved the very last level of the first one just because of the background music (even more mad because there wasn't a stand alone soundtrack you could purchase for it).

Now that I think of it, I wonder if there is a level select cheat to work around this... Hrmm.

Never beat the second game either, I got hung up on a blue laser grid puzzle for unlocking some door. Tough stuff.
macil2018 is offline                         Send a private message to macil2018