Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-05-2007, 08:12 PM   #171
melthas
Abandonia nerd

I don't want to be a bad news teller but I found the following info at http://www.jaggedalliance2.com/

Please note that the Jagged Alliance Franchise has been licensed to Strategy First as of June 4, 2002.

As part of its restructuring plan, Sir-tech Canada Limited has signed an agreement with Strategy First to manage all business matters connected with the Jagged Alliance series. The series consists of Jagged Alliance 1, Deadly Games, Jagged Alliance 2, and Jagged Alliance: Unfinished Business released in 1995, 1996, 1998, and 2000 respectively.

Does it mean this game isn't abandonware anymore? Or Strategy First isn't protecting this first game of the series?
I just wanted you to know if something is wrong because I know how you care about warez.
melthas is offline                         Send a private message to melthas
Old 13-07-2007, 03:48 AM   #172
Brenda's Pimp

Hey Gang ,

What the heck to you do with the micro-purifier? How do you use it to start purifying sap?

Old 13-07-2007, 05:18 AM   #173
laiocfar
NOD Commander

You may search in the camp next to the starting position.
Old 13-07-2007, 01:37 PM   #174
Japo
Autonomous human

You don't have to use it, you just have to take it back to the base the first base.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #175
jopi29
Lurker

Arrow help needed plz

ok i got the micro purifier but what do i do with it? i tried using it at the largest building at sector 60 but i cant find anything to use it with plz help
jopi29 is offline                         Send a private message to jopi29
Old 02-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #176
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

One post above yours:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japofran View Post
You don't have to use it, you just have to take it back to the base the first base.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #177
marshal99

Yep , you only need to find the micro purifier , not use it on anything because once you find it ,hang on to it until day ends and then your first mission will be complete and then the next day , you'll be able to process the sap in the areas you possess and make money. With money , you can pay your mercenaries and hire guards to guard your area.
The processing of sap and such is not really your concern , at the beginning of each day , you'll just be able to hire workers & guards on the map in the areas you captured if i remember correctly.

Last edited by marshal99; 03-01-2008 at 10:11 AM.
marshal99 is offline                         Send a private message to marshal99
Old 09-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #178
marshal99

How do i get the journal inside the safe in sector 12 ?

I have managed to eliminate all the enemies in the sector without them destroying the safe but none of my guys is able to access the safe and get the journal inside ? Is there a way to do so ?
marshal99 is offline                         Send a private message to marshal99
Old 09-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #179
Incappucciato d'Ombra
A Shadow in the shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
How do i get the journal inside the safe in sector 12 ?

I have managed to eliminate all the enemies in the sector without them destroying the safe but none of my guys is able to access the safe and get the journal inside ? Is there a way to do so ?
Since i always use the "scentific way" to solve the plague problem, in other words : i simply blow up the first infected fallow tree with explosives and, funny thing, Jack is very pleased with me... :nuts:, i never tried personally but i read on a walktrhought that you need 2 other things :

1) the code for the safe (3 pieces founded in 3 sector, that combined togheter will give you the code)

2) Mike... only this merc can open the safe :confused:
Incappucciato d'Ombra is offline                         Send a private message to Incappucciato d'Ombra
Old 09-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #180
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Isn't Mike the merc which is all about picking locks and such? I always take him with me to unlock doors and safes.