Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #161
red_avatar
Administrator

Well if there's one thing I learned it's this: a girl can throw a relationship on the cliffs for the tiniest of things. I had two relationships that ended because of some really stupidly small thing. It really makes you worried that anything you might say might get wrongly interpreted.

I think the reason for that is, that they bottle up so much inside. I've seen this with nearly every girl I've gone out with. They don't express their problems enough but rather dwell on them and then throw them in your face when you least expect it and when you can't defend yourself. The way she responded to your joke, it seems like it was linked to something that's been bothering her for a long time and it set off something that made her react unexpectedly.

Well on the plus side, the more mature girls get, the less they pull stunts like that on you. They learn to deal with problems and emotions and learn to talk it over with you instead of holding it all back. Being open is THE most important part of a relationship.
red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar
Old 02-02-2008, 11:48 PM   #162
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_avatar View Post
Being open is THE most important part of a relationship.
I couldn't agree there more.

I also must say, you're a kind-hearted person, Play, but you shouldn't take this girl as the pinnacle of being-in-love experience. The thing is, some people simply fit better together than others, and there are many, many girls out there that are all different. I'm sure, no I know for sure that you will yet meet the one girl that will fit better to you than Gabi (was that her name?).
Of course you feel sad now, and the sting in the heart after this is well-understood, but it is also impressive that you didn't simply give up and sink into despair, like some people do, and doing nothing, but instead are continuing with life and studying. That shows some inner strength.
Trust me, with her gone nothing is over yet, and you'll find another girl soon enough, after which you'll notice that the past with Gabi is gone with ease.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 03-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #163
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Holy ass, this is like 500 years old.
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 03-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #164
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

You don't say...

Anyway, I'm alone for two years now, and that made me somewhat dull, like my heart turned to stone or something. I think I'm gonna whine some more about how miserable my life is. That's what I do here most often anyway
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 04-02-2008, 05:53 AM   #165
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

well if you payed attention you would see that something is wrong and you are supposed to ask her what is wrong and demand the explanation before she manages to bottle it up. it always works if oyu blame her for not being open as in "i thought we agreed we will be honest to eachother. i was honest to you so far so why are you hiding somehting from me?"

it's called being sympathetic and empathetic. or something but oyu should "read their mind" and decode that you did something wrong.
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor
Old 05-02-2008, 01:01 AM   #166
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Wow Gregor, you sound like a goon or something, when the hell did GBS migrate from SA all of a sudden?

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 08-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #167
Morrin
Underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playbahnosh View Post
You don't say...

Anyway, I'm alone for two years now, and that made me somewhat dull, like my heart turned to stone or something. I think I'm gonna whine some more about how miserable my life is. That's what I do here most often anyway
Your life is as miserable as you make it man.
Im 24 years old and I have never been in solid relationship. Kind of figures that Im here, heh.
I hate to be hostile here, but fuck1ng stop that whining! When you stop swimming in your tears, the life starts going on again. I know it's hard for the time being, but you have to carry on.

Have some god damn guts. Get drunk, break your apartment, just do whatever that makes you rise from your ashes and start again.

It's never too late

to start again.
Morrin is offline                         Send a private message to Morrin
Old 08-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #168
Pietafon
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrin View Post
Your life is as miserable as you make it man.
Im 24 years old and I have never been in solid relationship. Kind of figures that Im here, heh.
I hate to be hostile here, but fuck1ng stop that whining! When you stop swimming in your tears, the life starts going on again. I know it's hard for the time being, but you have to carry on.

Have some god damn guts. Get drunk, break your apartment, just do whatever that makes you rise from your ashes and start again.

It's never too late

to start again.
Damn right!

Playbahnosh, stop worry man! Life goes on! You'll see - You will find Your second half sooner or later.

War... War never changes...
God, protect me from my friends. I'll get through with my enemies by myself.
Pietafon is offline                         Send a private message to Pietafon
Old 08-02-2008, 07:40 PM   #169
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Sure, positive thinking huh?

Well, guess what, I just got fired from the university because of some f***ing filter. I have no work, no friends around here and no future. And believe me, I'm not swimming in my tears, I friggin feel nothing. I'm doomed. Yeah, I know, I fu...messed it up, and there is nobody to blame but me, I know. And that makes it even worse. And yea, I'll stop whining now.
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 08-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #170
Pietafon
Abandonia nerd

Hey, I'm know what You're talking about... When I was in Your age I've also get expelled from two good schools (fire department schools). My life then was also collapsed (in meantime my girlfriend dumpt me ) No future - no ideas for life... And that for almost two years... :/ But in meantime I've met a fantastic girl... She turns my life upside down! I've moved from my family to her... Now I'm have good job and I'm looking for my future in bright colours So don't worry man, You'll see - things will go better!!

War... War never changes...
God, protect me from my friends. I'll get through with my enemies by myself.

Last edited by Pietafon; 08-02-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Pietafon is offline                         Send a private message to Pietafon