Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-08-2006, 09:19 AM   #161
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Japofran @ Aug 31 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]252049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You don't have to swap places, you have to kill them. Anyway if you get pretty close and keep closing you'll end up swapping.
[/b]

Get close and get killed
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 01-09-2006, 09:48 AM   #162
The Mirror Image

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grand Dad @ Aug 31 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]252054[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Japofran @ Aug 31 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]252049[/snapback]
Quote:
You don't have to swap places, you have to kill them. Anyway if you get pretty close and keep closing you'll end up swapping.
[/b]

Get close and get killed
[/b][/quote]

get closer and when you see they attack press up.
if you are real close and you move sometimes the guards seem to miss too.
the guy in level 8 is hard to pass and just lot easier to put him on the spikes.

and i wonder if it saves time if you pause the game when you pass trough an exit and wait for the music to end and then continue. might save a little time trough the whole game.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:00 AM   #163

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheVoid @ Apr 30 2006, 11:53 PM) [snapback]227691[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by rlbell@Apr 30 2006, 11:34 PM

I very carefully dropped just far enough to kill me (one level is safe, two levels causes a point of damage, three levels kills you dead.

I was very disappointed to get through that gate after the two chompers on level ten, only to find that there was nothing worth finding, or did I miss something?

Out of curiosity, has anyone successfully cheated his way past the mirror image, on level six? I seriously doubt that anything is there, but stranger things have happened.
As far as I remember, there's nothing particularly interesting in level ten (green or major potions) and yeah, going past the two chompers is a waste of time. This is in fact one of the quickest and easiest levels in the game, a breeze compared to the three previous ones.

I'm afraid I've never gotten past the mirror image in level six.
Btw, I wonder wether it's possible or not to get the major potion in level 5 before the "ghost" does it?
[/b]
you can get past the mirror image if you use cheats and press k the mirror image dissapears and you can get to the potion and the behind the gate in level 6 but theres nothing there..
when using cheats you can scout the level using u (1 screen up) j ( 1 screen right) h (1 screen left) n (1 screen down) if you check behind the gate in lvl 6 you see there is nothing.

Old 03-09-2006, 05:41 PM   #164
kunaal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vipin @ Aug 23 2004, 05:04 PM) [snapback]9784[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have completed this game entirely on my own. If you guys need any kind of help, cheat codes, tips and tricks of any stage, then just tell me.
Bye
Vipin
[/b]
hey could anybody tell wat to do when we finish 1st level and hv to drink one drink frm many other drinks.some kind of page? line? word? comes there.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:22 AM   #165
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

That's a very simple copy protection. You can google for it.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:46 PM   #166
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

Yep! That's the copyright...Icewolf says you can Google search, perhaps you can.

And Guest, no cheats please...you can simple jump through the mirror...you'll meet your mirror image again at the end
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 19-09-2006, 11:54 PM   #167
Guest_Morgan_*

Help! How do I jump over the spike pit in level 1??

Old 20-09-2006, 07:05 AM   #168
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Not that there'd be some more spike pits....

Well, you can jump while you are running. Pushing -> or <- and ^ with it.
You can jump when you are standing, up and forward that is. Pressing up and up plus a direction respectively.

You may need to know that you can do single steps by holding shift and push a direction.

Happy trying! k:
Old 20-09-2006, 08:38 AM   #169
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

In addition, shift + arrow keys will make your character take half steps when he's close to a ledge.
Old 20-09-2006, 08:52 AM   #170
Icewolf
Il Lupone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Sep 20 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]256199[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You may need to know that you can do single steps by holding shift and push a direction.[/b]
Thanks for listening/reading..... <_<