Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-02-2009, 01:29 AM   #131
KapuAaka

Is this spot dead? Anyway is there anyway to make the Lion safari work? I keep getting an error.
KapuAaka is offline                         Send a private message to KapuAaka
Old 08-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #132
SnowyPup

For those of you who can't get it:

Instead of making a new folder, extract the one named LION, paste it in C:/ and then do the DOSbox thingy. Tada!

Hope it helps.

Old 15-03-2009, 05:45 AM   #133
Gness
Lurker

Thumbs up

If you put "LION" folder in your system's "C:\" (not DosBOX's "C:\") then make sure that "LIONS.CFG" contains CDPATH=C:\ ,not a CDPATH=C:\LION\ or somthing else(edit with Notepad)."LIONS.CFG" shoud have a path of DIRECTORY THAT CONTAINS "LION" folder,not "LION" folder itself.And you gotta launch ms-dos link named "lion" through DosBOX,not lion.exe.Also in the game when theres lion photos on the screen -- its loading,have a patience(2-3 mins for my glitched PC)

Worked for me

Last edited by Gness; 15-03-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Gness is offline                         Send a private message to Gness
Old 21-03-2009, 05:30 AM   #134
Rose
Lurker

Cool Mating x3

So ik I read about what like 7/10 posts about mating and none of these to helps ok can somebody please help me DDD: :bleh: I mean I mated once but I was lost after that x3 I pressed the moon but how do you know how many days passed by and how do I mate again I made sure both me and my mate well full with everything other lions were away I think >.> and I clicked on him like crazy but nothing happen so I switched to him and clicked my main lion like crazy xD AND nothing so somebody please help I reallllllllly want cubs since I have no pups on WOlf*stillling waiting for the mating season xD*
Rose is offline                         Send a private message to Rose
Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #135
Cat Jane
Lurker

Default Pretty neat game...

Were there any other games like this besides Wolf?? I love both of them...very neat games.

I hope they wise up and make something fun like this for the Wii or something ...maybe with several different animals to play as. On that note, Sim Animal wasn't very fun at all -- they can do better.

I really want to get the sound for this one sometime in the future. 19 more posts to go maybe? I hope.

Thanks for adding this game (and Wolf) to the dl section!
Cat Jane is offline                         Send a private message to Cat Jane
Old 01-05-2009, 02:27 AM   #136
Unregistered505

Anyone know how exactly to take on masai and poachers?
A few of the scenarios require me to actively kill a masai warrior, its not a choice to just live for the par time, I gotta kill one, wich is suicide.

So how do you do it?

-If you get within sight of seeing what direction they are facing, they will attack you moments later.
-If you get behind them, sneak up and attack, they will spin around and also one hit kill you.
-If you try to run, you eventually run out of stamina, they overtake you, appearently not having such a limitation, and walk up along side you and stab you in the side.

I can't get the pride to help me either, they all run like a bunch of pussys the moment the warrior goes into attack mode.

Old 02-05-2009, 05:30 AM   #137
weylin
Forum hobbit

Those Masai are really tricky.

My friend said you gotta be extra sneaky with them, but I still die every time I confront one.
-stab- and you die

one thing they should have given more thought on with this game... seriously, even one hyena can insta kill you if you arn't careful.

It says nothing in the manual so I'm at a loss as to how to deal with them as well...

Last edited by Dave; 02-05-2009 at 09:59 AM.
weylin is offline                         Send a private message to weylin
Old 29-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #138
RusGuitar
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miter69 View Post
In order to save the game you have to pres alt and o at the same time (o for options) If anyone has a link to the game with either A... a full version with sound or B...a hint and or tip guide it would be appreciated by many...

I first played a Demo of this game from an issue of PC gamer when I was like 13.....thats it...all I played was the demo and I loved it...Im 26 now and have no idea how and or why I remembered to search for this game...any help and or tips for the game would be appreciated...
What a coincidence - I came looking for this game, too, for the very same reason. Somehow I remembered this game being more first person in view, rather than third, but that's a childhood memory does.

Good luck!
RusGuitar is offline                         Send a private message to RusGuitar
Old 01-06-2009, 05:54 AM   #139
CalmUnity
Unhappy Game not downloading

Everytime I click "Get It!" all I get is a 404 not found. Please I would love to have this game again thank you so much.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:21 AM   #140
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmUnity View Post
Everytime I click "Get It!" all I get is a 404 not found. Please I would love to have this game again thank you so much.
Works fine for me.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider