Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #121
whiteXwolf

Because I didn't save my pw in word, or write it down, I forgot it....>_< So I couldn't reply. But *Ahem* it works now! It was the folder thing. I just had to move lion out of the folder then delete the folder named "Lion". *Shrugs at stupidity of self* I just now mated and was wondering how you fast forward? I tried clicking on the moon and pressing my spacebar at the same time, which is the way I thought you were supposed to do it, but it won't work. >_>
whiteXwolf is offline                         Send a private message to whiteXwolf
Old 02-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #122
whiteXwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteXwolf View Post
Because I didn't save my pw in word, or write it down, I forgot it....>_< So I couldn't reply. But *Ahem* it works now! It was the folder thing. I just had to move lion out of the folder then delete the folder named "Lion". *Shrugs at stupidity of self* I just now mated and was wondering how you fast forward? I tried clicking on the moon and pressing my spacebar at the same time, which is the way I thought you were supposed to do it, but it won't work. >_>
Nevermind. I figured it out. X(

Oh yeah and if anyone still wants to know, to attack a lion/lioness in your pride, you have to double click on them over and over. You can't kill them though, and you can only attack lions of the same gender. (Ex: if your a lioness you can only attack other female lions. Same with males.)
whiteXwolf is offline                         Send a private message to whiteXwolf
Old 05-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #123
peacelova08

Grrr! Ok so Im having Major problems with my lions having cubs. Its really easy for them to breed but I just cant have them have cubs?!?!?

I even calculate when there gonna give birth and skip days until its like 4 days prior to the birthing and then I skip by hours but still, nothing.

Its REALLY annoying. Also, if theres no males in the pride is it still possible to have cubs with a male in another pride?

Thanks!
peacelova08 is offline                         Send a private message to peacelova08
Old 05-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #124
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Attempt mating until the game does not let you anymore. Then skip the time forward.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #125
peacelova08

I do. Ill keep trying but...its getting annoying....
peacelova08 is offline                         Send a private message to peacelova08
Old 19-06-2008, 01:55 AM   #126
KapuAaka

So, where is the ISO celler located on this site? I've been signed up for over 3 months and I probobly have over 20 posts. Where is it?
KapuAaka is offline                         Send a private message to KapuAaka
Old 19-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #127
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You have _eight_ posts.
Remember that posts in some forums do not increase your postcount.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 24-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #128
lyndzee
Lurker

Default Cubs... Now what?

So my female has given birth to cubs. Now what? Do you have to do anything different or special to keep them a live? What happens when they grow up? Can the mother mate while she still has cubs? Also, how many cubs is normal? I have 4 cubs and am not sure if they are from one or two moms.
TIA
lyndzee is offline                         Send a private message to lyndzee
Old 28-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #129
amion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiko View Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolfera @ Jun 23 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]296000[/snapback]</div>

same problem here

please, help!

:wallbash:
Meee tooo
PLZ help what's the problem with this game.I have dosbox and dfend.
BTW some help with wolf needed about gameplay and other options.Call me.
amion is offline                         Send a private message to amion
Old 08-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #130
guestperson

Ok I've read the entire thread and I can't get lion to work. I downloaded it, extracted all the files, put it in a folder, and ran dosbox. Type in:
mount c c:/
c:
cd {folder name here}
lion

Doesn't work. So I try some other things, still doesn't work, read through this thread and move the extracted stuff from lion into my drive (c and try again except with:

mount c c:/oldgames
c:
cd lion

Now I get "Unable to change to lion", but anything else I tried would get me a black screen with weird numbers and stuff on the top (other people have complained about this, forget what it says) and c:/lion. :/ Help?