Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-05-2006, 08:18 AM   #101
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grinder @ May 27 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]232641[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
So how did you like it? I see you've been to the Potsdamer Platz and Sony Center? Did you visit the IMAX?
[/b]
Of course, I liked Berlin so much! The only bad thing is that the weather was not good
About the IMAX... I have a so bad memory that I don't remember wath is it...
I find really fantastic the acquarium/elevator and a couple of museums :w00t: (but I don't remember their names...)

I've enjoyed the time there k:
Old 31-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #102
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Well, the IMAX is a 3D / Dome-cinema. Dome means you have a huuuuuuge screen that practically surrounds you.
The museums...I suppose you went to the Museumsinsel...well there's the Pergamon Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie, and other museums which I don't remember.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 10-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #103
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Dear Grinder, excuse me for not replying you in all those days... for some reasons I haven't see your post...
However, yes I went to the I-Max, and I really enjoyed it (even if it took me some time to get used to the 3D mg2: )
I went just in a museum you don't remember! Full of beautiful classic paintings from all around the Europe, such il Canaletto and Rubens and many others...

Well, now it's time for another piece of great art by me
That's a pic/comic that I made as a joke for a friend of mine who is always afraid by everything! I'm too lazy to translate it for you, but it's the "sad" story of wallet pickpocketing in our city and the fact that the police is unable to stop it...

Enjoy k:

Old 07-08-2006, 06:29 PM   #104
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Too much time since my last pic!

Well I'm here to remedy... I made a pic about the theme of the most delayed swiss Vs. Sean competition: the wind!

Of course, those are the magic shoes of Dorothy! Enjoy k:

Old 18-08-2006, 05:12 PM   #105
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quintopotere @ Jun 10 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]235677[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Dear Grinder, excuse me for not replying you in all those days... for some reasons I haven't see your post...
However, yes I went to the I-Max, and I really enjoyed it (even if it took me some time to get used to the 3D mg2: )
I went just in a museum you don't remember! Full of beautiful classic paintings from all around the Europe, such il Canaletto and Rubens and many others...
[/b]
Let me see....maybe the Alte/Neue Nationalgalerie? Or something on the Museumsinsel? I don't really know much about the museums here, I visited most of them 4-5 years ago.

Oh, and Skumpaq - there's LOTS of those diagonal lines and sharp corners on the Potsdamer Platz. It's supposed to look modern, but I think it's a bit overkill.

Now for some more pictures, Quinto k: !
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 23-08-2006, 06:24 PM   #106
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grinder @ Aug 18 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]249500[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Let me see....maybe the Alte/Neue Nationalgalerie? Or something on the Museumsinsel? I don't really know much about the museums here, I visited most of them 4-5 years ago.

Now for some more pictures, Quinto k: !
[/b]
It should be something like Museumsinsel... it was just near that church:

And to show you a new pic... let's see...
Here you have a doodle by me:
Old 11-07-2007, 08:55 AM   #107
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

So much time without posting here... mg2:

In the meanwhile I worked mainly for the contest topics, but sometimes I've found the time to makes other pics. Here you have an example: she's a nice friend of mine
Enjoy!

Old 11-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #108
Halindir
Home Sweet Abandonia

its great, nice toned down colors, and the lightning, and the lines. the girl is beautiful too, Its all good
(sorry for my bad english, i just woke up, and im just not that good at the language in general)
Halindir is offline                         Send a private message to Halindir
Old 06-05-2008, 06:58 AM   #109
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Default A Professional Work!

Take a look of a professional typographic work by me, for an italian book (I hope you don't count this as an advertisement, since I assume that here there are only few italian speaking... I'm just so proud to show my work!):

Old 06-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #110
Halindir
Home Sweet Abandonia

The back cover is nice : D!
Halindir is offline                         Send a private message to Halindir