Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-03-2007, 02:07 AM   #101
Pango

I know, but how do I input the number. After I've moved the slider to the first number (in this case, 1) and clicked okay, it doesn't input anything. It just cancels and says "Incorrect Password."

Old 19-03-2007, 01:08 AM   #102
moot

hey might be a stupid question but how the hell do you recarge the magic items?? its driving me crazy ! thanks alot

Old 30-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #103
Levitt

Please help me just after Drirr join me, and I talked with boss of this city, then automatically I started to talk with other NPC. Then when I finished it stuck!!! I cant move, can talk, nothing!! Can anyone help me??

Old 12-04-2007, 07:20 PM   #104
zilti

Is there a german Download for Albion?

Old 13-04-2007, 07:01 AM   #105
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zilti @ Apr 12 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]286798[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Is there a german Download for Albion?[/b]
Well, you won't get one here. Since we agreed on hosting only english (language) games.
Old 13-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #106
zilti

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Apr 13 2007, 07:01 AM) [snapback]286855[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well, you won't get one here. Since we agreed on hosting only english (language) games.
[/b]
But do you know where I can become one? Or do you have the german version?

Old 16-04-2007, 08:03 AM   #107
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zilti @ Apr 13 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]286900[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
But do you know where I can become one? Or do you have the german version?[/b]
No, we don't have the german version. This is what I mean by<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ Apr 13 2007, 07:01 AM) [snapback]286855[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[...]we agreed on hosting only english (language) games.[/b]

If you really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to know where there is a german download and if one's available at all....

use Google.

Sorry, dude. k:
Old 19-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #108

Played the demo a Loooong time ago, and absolutely loved it. Would very mutch like to continue this game, and I get it running and all even without dosbox (in plain windows) but I'm missing like 2 cm or 1 inch on the right side of my screen, if not a bit more. Kinda anoying to be fair as this also means half my inventory etc.

Does anybody know any way of fixing this?

Old 24-04-2007, 11:45 PM   #109
GUEST?!?!

HELP ME!!

I LOVE THIS GAME, I gotta say. I first found it when I was 6 years old looking for games to play in the CD section of my local library. The case looked cool, so i played it. I didn't understand the story in the least, but I liked it anyway. Then, 10 years later, I found this site. I tried to get albion but it was protected by the ESA (DAMMIT) but now it appears the ban has been lifted and I can actually get the game. Now I got it, downloaded, started playing, and I'm having a great time, but the game keeps quasi-freezing every time i stop talking to Frill for the first time, just after the assassination and your first meeting w/ Drirr. I say "Goodbye" to Frill, and the game stops. I can still move the mouse, but it doesn't do anything if I click. Also, the clock stops on the left side of the screen, and nothing moves. The music still plays, though. any suggestions? I will not rest until I can play this game again. I've been waiting for 10 years.

Old 25-04-2007, 02:07 PM   #110
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 19 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]287570[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Played the demo a Loooong time ago, and absolutely loved it. Would very mutch like to continue this game, and I get it running and all even without dosbox (in plain windows) but I'm missing like 2 cm or 1 inch on the right side of my screen, if not a bit more. Kinda anoying to be fair as this also means half my inventory etc.

Does anybody know any way of fixing this?
[/b]
adjust your screen manualy on monitor..=)
look for any track of buttons/sroll bars on your monitor and search for screen adjustment (dont be afraid, its different for each resolution/refresh rate so your desktop resolution wont be affected)

Quote:
HELP ME!!

I LOVE THIS GAME, I gotta say. I first found it when I was 6 years old looking for games to play in the CD section of my local library. The case looked cool, so i played it. I didn't understand the story in the least, but I liked it anyway. Then, 10 years later, I found this site. I tried to get albion but it was protected by the ESA (DAMMIT) but now it appears the ban has been lifted and I can actually get the game. Now I got it, downloaded, started playing, and I'm having a great time, but the game keeps quasi-freezing every time i stop talking to Frill for the first time, just after the assassination and your first meeting w/ Drirr. I say "Goodbye" to Frill, and the game stops. I can still move the mouse, but it doesn't do anything if I click. Also, the clock stops on the left side of the screen, and nothing moves. The music still plays, though. any suggestions? I will not rest until I can play this game again. I've been waiting for 10 years.[/b]
i think its something with your sound settings. try running install.exe and setting different soundblaster. but which OS are you running anyways? did you use dosbox?