Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #101
The Spider Mastermind
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Novica @ Oct 19 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]262138[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
How to do that???
[/b]
Change to the green guy.
Stand beside any brick that you can push, or looks like it can be pushed.
Press and hold the spacebar, and he'll use his chain/rope to pull it along behind him as he walks.
The Spider Mastermind is offline                         Send a private message to The Spider Mastermind
Old 20-10-2006, 10:34 AM   #102
Novica

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Spider Mastermind @ Oct 19 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]262146[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Change to the green guy.
Stand beside any brick that you can push, or looks like it can be pushed.
Press and hold the spacebar, and he'll use his chain/rope to pull it along behind him as he walks.
[/b]
i don't know what to do in the lagoon level 3. I can't pull the rocks

Old 01-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #103
FighterFigger

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lunot!k @ May 9 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]229598[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rafa?@May 6 2006, 09:23 PM
I thnk it's level before last level. It's small level - you're fighting with black guy. First you'll making him smaller and smaller, but then he's got a shield. And i don't know what to do.
You must then use the yellow fury to blast the cage above him and the cage falls and traps him
[/b]
Erm ... well ...
How do I do it? Just shoot this darn cage or what?
I tried it several times now.

plz help!

Old 26-11-2006, 03:28 AM   #104

Hi, I'm stuck on Village level 10 and would appreciate any help.

Old 26-11-2006, 03:30 AM   #105

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 26 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]268756[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
More specifically, I'm past the first spikes, at the haystack, and I can't figure out what to do next. I don't have the rope guy and I can't jump high enough to reach the next platform.
Thanks!

Old 26-11-2006, 10:14 PM   #106

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 26 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]268756[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
Ok, got it. For everyone else struggling with this, you need to set the haystack on fire.

Old 27-11-2006, 03:37 AM   #107

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(todda @ Mar 11 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]213309[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I am up to the last level. I cannot see to find the way to the exit.. I've been looking for ages! I am in a room which is pretty mcuh a pinball table and I can see the previously mentioned room with 3 cogs above but I can't find any way to get out of the room (except for the way I came in).
[/b]
Hey guys,
I have the same problem. I'm stuck in the pinball room of The Machine. I can only see three ways out: to the left of the screen, which is not accessible from the pinball table but only passes it by, and from where I came earlier on in the game; to the right, by swimming, which leads me back to the screen with the assembly line - this is where I came from; and finally, up on top of the screen, there's a small room with a teleport and a way out. My question is, where's the other end of the teleport? Please don't tell me I need to go back to the last screen and through the whole room "backwards"
Any one of you guys who's completed the game, could you please write a description of how to beat the machine level, and especially the pinball room? It would be greatly appreciated!

Old 27-11-2006, 03:41 AM   #108

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FighterFigger @ Nov 1 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]264832[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lunot!k @ May 9 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]229598[/snapback]
Quote:
You must then use the yellow fury to blast the cage above him and the cage falls and traps him
[/b]
How do I do it? Just shoot this darn cage or what?
I tried it several times now.
[/b][/quote]

Yup, that's right. As soon as the black guy has gotten smaller two times, just shoot the cage and it'll drop. Note that nothing will happen if you shoot the cage before you've managed to get enough shots in at the black guy.

Old 27-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #109

Ok, I just completed the game, so I thought I'd help everyone else trying to figure out The Machine.
You need to go right in the space invaders screen, like someone already said. To get there, go up in the first screen, take the first exit on the left in the lemmings screen, then right in the screen with the guy who looks like Duke Nukem. This'll take you to the space invader screen; now just pass the invaders and go down.
If you run short on lives, rather than start over (the first screen is the hardest of them all), head for the pinball screen (down from the Duke screen and left). You can get as many lives here as you want.

Old 02-12-2006, 04:09 AM   #110

I'm stuck on level 1 of the village. I figured out how to ring the bell and get the dude that shoots out but I cn't kill it. The exit is on the top left corner and I can't jump onto it from the roof or the chimney. Green furry does not help.

Thanks for the help.