Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-04-2005, 07:15 AM   #91

i'm so frusterated. I have the original cd of this game and i cant get it to work. So i d/l your version and i still can't get it to work. I have no clue what to do

Old 06-04-2005, 07:21 AM   #92
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

There are many reasons why it won't work on your system. Firstly, could you tell us what OS you have? Have you tried Dosbox if you're using WinXP? Have you configured the config.sys and autoexec.bat if you're using 98 or DOS? The Kyrandia games are a tricky series to set up and run...memory wise. There must be about 640ks of conventional memory available, for example.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 13-04-2005, 11:17 PM   #93
LordHogFred
Forum hobbit

By the way just to let people know, for those who want the full CD version (speech, music, videos, etc) it is available from Home of the Underdogs now.
Just thought I should say as I know that several people have wanted this game with the seech. If I was wrong to post about getting games from HotU then I'm sorry and a MOD can remove the post.

LordHogFred is offline                         Send a private message to LordHogFred
Old 14-04-2005, 12:03 PM   #94
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I have the cd-version, which has all the voices,sounds,music etc...It also includes a helium speech-
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 17-04-2005, 10:17 PM   #95
fyresage

I got the game to start okay and everything but my mouse won't work. I can see it and move it, and the bottom menu will pull up, but clicking has no effect. How do I fix this? I'm running on Windows XP.

Old 18-04-2005, 02:05 PM   #96
Ski

I've gotten the game to run well. However, I am stuck at the waterfalls. I've gotten to the last waterfall (with the no flippers). If I remember correctly, you must enter the cave in order to proceed to the fish kingdom. However, b/c this version does not have the videos, I keep entering the cave, and and then keep reappearing outside the cave. Any suggestions on how to get to the fish kingdom?

Old 19-04-2005, 11:31 PM   #97
hardrockposer

Hey... I downloaded a full-cd version of this game from underdogs (with all the frilly movies and speech... about a hundred and something megs), but i can´t get no sound under windows xp... if any of you guys can help me...

Old 26-04-2005, 05:47 PM   #98
Michael

Quote:
Originally posted by holly@Nov 14 2004, 12:33 AM
cannotplay game it says not enough memory.
It's same for me it's says i have 2 low memory.. on my 512 ram computer.

plz can someone tell how to do ? I love this serie and i MUST play this too.. plzzzzzzzz help me
Old 27-04-2005, 06:06 AM   #99
Nate the Great

So I can mount everything just fine using D-Fend, and I can actually run setup this way, but when setup is "About to benchmark video system," I get a message saying "unable to access benchmark files."

Anyone else out there run into this problem?

Old 27-04-2005, 07:06 PM   #100
Michael

Quote:
Originally posted by Nate the Great@Apr 27 2005, 06:06 AM
So I can mount everything just fine using D-Fend, and I can actually run setup this way, but when setup is "About to benchmark video system," I get a message saying "unable to access benchmark files."

Anyone else out there run into this problem?
YES ME AGAIN :bye: i have that trouble to. And the trouble i just wrote 1 comment up.