Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2005, 12:23 AM   #121
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Dude, make sense next time, you're just doing something completely pointless that can't be any better than spamming.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 30-03-2005, 12:28 AM   #122
taikara
Abandonia Homie

I understood it... it's because of all the -ness

And you do kind of look like Raven (not sure about Mandy so much), only prettier, and without a black cloak. And, that's my two cents, ceasing posting in this topic in

:bye:
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 30-03-2005, 12:37 AM   #123
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Personally, I wouldn't feel TO flattered when told that I look like a manga-figure... LOL

I think she deserves a little better than that
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 30-03-2005, 12:37 AM   #124
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

LOL, I don't care cause I don't even know what this "Raven" looks like.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 30-03-2005, 12:40 AM   #125
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

I don't know, either, but don't they all look alike, anyway? LOL
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 30-03-2005, 12:41 AM   #126
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

It's time to Google it up.
Old 30-03-2005, 06:25 AM   #127
Rorture
Forum hobbit

Hi, my names Oliver, I was on this forum a little earlier, but I buggered off beacuse I had too much work to do. I'm back now.

NAME: Oliver Kennedy

INTRESTS: Music, Games both old and new, books (particularily crime, sci-fi, fantasy and old american literature) and the fine art of getting trashed.
Rorture is offline                         Send a private message to Rorture
Old 30-03-2005, 06:55 AM   #128
masked_llama

Hi, I'm the llama. I love old Lucas Arts style games. I really wish Sam and Max worked on my computer again. I was soooo close to beating it. I'm not good at following directions because I totally forgot what the format i was supposed to use for this was. I was only on the forums less that a day when Beef sicced the grammar squad on me :bleh:
I enjoy alliteration, haikus, and analyzing my addiction to puzzle games that make me feel stupid because i can't figure them out. Is it a sort of mental masochism, or a deeply rooted desire to eternally prove myself? As if it is an attempt to prove myself, what does it mean psychologically when i go to a walkthrough for help? Is that me giving up and admitting I am not good enough on my own, or me finding a different and easier answer rather than waste energy trying to combine the ancient scarab with the carrots hoping that they will make a new nifty carrot bug that i can use to solve a puzzle.
I'm a total computer loser. I can't get Dosbox to work. I'm 23. I have my own apt which i call "the stable." Whether or not I capital the I when refering to myself tends to shift on a whim. I'm domesticated. I read webcomics out the wazoos. I know you really don't care. Oh, and I'm fueding with Scooby-Doo over an alleged incident from my childhood where he attempted to eat me because I chose Voltron over his show, plus i have stumbled on the proof he is trying to rule the world.
masked_llama is offline                         Send a private message to masked_llama
Old 30-03-2005, 07:04 AM   #129
taikara
Abandonia Homie

@masked_llama: Nice icon

Hey, Beef didn't sic the whole GS on you, only himself, hehe.

And about the feud.... Scooby Doo should go suck lollipops, Voltron rocks. I still have my Voltron action toys. Teehee.

As for what it psychologically means to go to a walkthrough for help... it's a personal and private experience for each of us. But were I to venture a guess, I would say it's a lack of patience with silly game designer's puzzles.

taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 30-03-2005, 10:15 AM   #130
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

You already spammed over two pages in this thread, please stop... that means you too smurf... i just know i'm going to get my a*s kicked by saying this

Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Closed Thread