Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-08-2015, 05:40 AM   #331
LLIR
I was wonderinf if this game still crashes alot ?[/quote]

It crashes sometimes...but the main problem are bags you cannot avoid or load earlier saved game.

For example, one time Hitachi has over 4000 launchers) after I escaped the battle 3000 were killed automatically. But there were still too many launches and you can't win win with tanks or aircraft.

I can add that using cheat I tried to save jennosuans and sent destroyers to defend them. No way, they will die anyway.

At the and if the game I met human from earth. She asked me for help with money for revolution and also asked to kill three leader telepath. After sending killer he was really killed, but nothing happened. She appeared again with the same words, but that was no killer at bar any more)

So I afraid there is no alternative end, or it was bagged too.

Old 18-12-2015, 04:09 PM   #332
guest1337
Default problem

I can't get the game to run

I tried every sound setting, but the game crashes during the intro - so I played without sound. But as soon as the intro is finished, the mouse is stuck.

Does anyone else have this problem, and maybe even an idea to fix this issue?

Old 15-10-2016, 09:23 AM   #333
Putishka

Default Just installed it, work's fine for now

Thank you for this game! Such a precious jewel of strategy...

Played this on Amiga for first time, than tried it on PC, but always the same problem (no freaking tanks , now i read all of this 34 pages) but now I want to play it again, and like 17 years later try to finish it...

Thank you guys for info, I'm gonna contact you in few days
Old 15-10-2016, 01:24 PM   #334
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

No tanks? That's strange.

Spoilers ahead
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 18-10-2016, 06:17 PM   #335
Putishka

[quote=marko river;466325]No tanks? That's strange.

Got those tanks I was playing amiga version, witch is different (at least mine is), but now game just freeze, after like 3 hours of game every time I jump to galactic map it just freeze, and there is (and I'm totally serious about this) some strange screen with something like mushrooms and everything else it's just fuzzy... Don't know, tried it 3 times, almost every time same bug... BUUUUT I'm not surrendering gonna play this until i finish it

And you are hired I saw that but I never hire him

P.S. Just one Q for you (koji deo BG-a?)

Last edited by Putishka; 18-10-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: needed to add something
Putishka is offline                         Send a private message to Putishka
Old 18-10-2016, 08:21 PM   #336
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hmmm, aren't mushrooms part of jungle planet scenery when you land on it? Maybe it mixing what to display and breaking. I didn't have this problems, although I heard lot of stories that game is buggy in the second half, only my bugs didn't prevent me from playing. Good luck then with your persistence

P.S. Auuu moram da update-ujem account, ne zivim u BG vec godinama A i drzavu bih mogao da updatujem kad malo bolje pogledam
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 19-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #337
Putishka

Nope I'm totally assured that mushroom bug is actually simple bug (not one of that green planets surface), now there is no bug for now... Been playing for like hours yesterday and nothing, we shall see

P.S. Meni te opcije uopšte ne prihvata, stavio sam mesto i grad ali ništa i dalje kaže updejtovano, a onda stoji N/A
Old 20-10-2016, 08:08 AM   #338
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yeah, could be our website is a bit buggy... I mean there are lot of bugs, could be changing adress is one of them.

Anyway good luck with Reunion bugs. The game does deserve to be completed, although I'm sad it didn't add even more diplomacy. Good game still.
Old 14-06-2017, 12:42 AM   #339
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I never played this game named Reunion, although my brother liked it very much.

With the use of Game Wizard Editor (looks more Trainer than Editor), you could change the wealth and other game details. The only one though of this wonderful tool is MS-DOS and Windows 3.x compatibility only.

As some Abandonians mentioned in previous posts, at some point in the game, the game crashed and was abandoned by my brother several years ago...

It is a pity. If someone could fix all the bugs, it would be a great strategy game.

By the way, marko river... I’ve never seen an Abandonian with as many powers (or badges) as you.

You just missed being a member of Grammar Squad...

I will add more details.

• I do not know if the Game Wizard works on Winsows 95;

• I would like a more detailed and complete Walkthrough - Wikipedia gives an overview since the beginning to the end of the game;

• The Game Wizard is very versatile, because I remember it worked on Syndicate (before we know the cheat codes), Master of Magic, Gods, etc. It was a wonderful Mega Trainer / Editor...

• The Game Wizard leaves you so powerful that you are able to defeat the last hostile alien race. I remember my brother had a powerful squadron that was defeating the enemy squad when it suddenly boomed! Big Bang! And the game has always crashed on the same spot so be abandoned forever...

In relation to marko river...

• He only needed to have an avatar among the Admins, Updaters and Mods in Realms of Abandonia ;

• I think the marko river just does not have the Elite, Staff and Grammar Squad badges.

EDIT:

Unless someone releases a bug fix patch to the game Reunion, I doubt anyone will be able to reach the end of the game. If anyone managed to finish the game, there must have been quite a few players.

And no wonder there are just a few walkthroughs about the game and only with information with few details.

I have a lot of desire to play the game, but I prefer to avoid the frustration of not being able to finish the game merely due to the bugs.

EDIT:

It would be nice if GOG.com tried to fix the bugs of the game and release it on its store...

EDIT:

I may be mistaken, but maybe after and epic stellar battle, it would be the last step before humans could return to Earth.

Unfortunately, bugs in the game do not allow humans to reunite with their fellow humans on the home planet. Lost in space forever...

I sincerely hope that GOG.com can offer this game with the other classics (Dune series, Gods, Flashback, etc.) to its customers.

Last edited by Mystvan; 20-06-2017 at 01:24 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 04-12-2017, 04:53 PM   #340
Hlges

Hi, all!

I have played this game since I was a teenager (mid 1990's)! I have developed some kind of obsession with it...

Anyway, since Dosbox was launched, I never had trouble making it work. Also, after all these years, I have written a guide to it, available in Gamefaqs (I won't put the link here because I don't know if this breaks the forum rules).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan
I have a lot of desire to play the game, but I prefer to avoid the frustration of not being able to finish the game merely due to the bugs.
I have never experienced the bugs described here, and I play this game since the 1990's. Probably a bad copy?
Hlges is offline                         Send a private message to Hlges