Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Wow. Thank you for thinking that I'm a 40 years old virgin but

1) I'm not even that old yet
2) While I consider I lost my virginity quite late (mostly because of social pressure, but I got over it eventually) it was way before I entered my 20's.

Now, like it was said in this thread... Your brother might actually enjoy not dating or not sleeping with girls. He might even be a shock to you, but do you actually know if he's really interested in girls to begin with?

Discuss the whole thing with him first. Then once you know exactly what the problem is, come back for advice. If you still need it.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

No wonder I labeled you folks as 'retrosexuals' a long time ago, in a chatbox far, far away...

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 01-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You know something? Most of the time someone asks for advice in the name of a close friend or relative... said friend or relative doesn't exist and the person actually seeking help is the poster.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 02-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #14
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkywizzleteats View Post
Please help - Brother is 30 something virgin
Rape your bro, at least one prob solved.
That is if you think virginity is a "problem" .....

Seriously? He's probably happier with his life than you, and he's not plagued with all kinds of STD's .... LMAO.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 02-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #15
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
You know something? Most of the time someone asks for advice in the name of a close friend or relative... said friend or relative doesn't exist and the person actually seeking help is the poster.
Second that. Pretty sure about that myself.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 02-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #16
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I think so too, in which case, just relax and don't stress, it will sort itself out in time.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #17
stinkywizzleteats

Maybe my arrogant jerkishness kept this from being a productive discussion and I apologize for that. I can't make my brother do anything. I see that now.

"Mind is everything. If you don't believe that you can do something then you can't. If you believe that your father was a bum and he left you or your mother wasn't any good.. if you believe that your upbringing was substandard and therefore you have to walk around as a refugee from that crisis situation for the rest of your life forever bearing the burden of that experience then that will be your life. It's like you have to save your own life. Nobodys going to be able to save it for you." - Kai Greene

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." - Rocky Balboa
stinkywizzleteats is offline                         Send a private message to stinkywizzleteats
Old 02-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #18
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Take a lot of drugs, it doesn't help, but at least you'll get rid of all of your cash, and probably your health in no time.

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 07-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #19
Dead Alien
Wandering Ronin

So uh Abandonia has a reputation for like a place of old virgins? 'Welcome to Abandonia, place of old people that havent has sex. 'Come join us and be a member by filling out the sex survey, date of birth and gender...'

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
Oh common, don't be so strict... He came to site where he naturally expected to find old virgins or people who were old virgins. He can't be troll in no way
Dead Alien is offline                         Send a private message to Dead Alien
Old 07-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #20
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Nope. It's the OP who made the erroneous assumption that there must be a higher percentage of old virgins among people interested in retro gaming.

Also: holy necroposting, Batman! This spam was dead and buried for three months, why play Re-Animator with it?

*grasps shovel*
*whacks the moaning undead thread in the head*
...And stay down!

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Closed Thread