Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-11-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
Japo
Autonomous human

I know the link exists in the main forum page. But I'd want it as well in the search results page I get with the "New Posts" link, like in the old version.

And I know that it will always work if I go first to /en/forum/, but I'd like that not to be necessary.

I'd like to be able to access the forum directly via the "New Posts" link without going first to any other page (right now I won't be logged in at times). And once I've opened in background tabs the threads that interest me (not all) from the search results page, I'd like a "Mark as Read" button in the *same* page (without need to navigate to the main forum page), so I don't get some of the same results next time I use the "New Posts" bookmark. I can't be the only one who navigated the old forums this way.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Old 24-11-2007, 05:29 PM   #12
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

well now you can bookmark the abandonia index page then maybe, cause there will be probably no way to access vbullet directly with new "durpal". it connects the site accounds with forum accounts database and logs you in.

i think this site was meant to be "everything in one" and that's not a bad idea, they just need to fix some bugs. well "some"..

but maybe you will be able access the forum new posts directly if they optimise links in the frames/remove frames on www.abandonia.com/forum somehow