Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #41
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Mmm, I just had a momentary lapse of reason.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 08-06-2007, 03:59 PM   #42
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Apparently
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 08-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #43
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Okay fellow admins and moderators. I suggest that we close this topic before it brews into a storm.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 08-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #44
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Jun 8 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]293548[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Okay fellow admins and moderators. I suggest that we close this topic before it brews into a storm.
[/b]
..'oh im big moderator, i will encourage other moderators to close this topic in blahblahblah where posts dont count anyways cause i became a moderator of my abandonia magasin forum and feel big. i want to screw chainsoars topic cause i dont like topics like these'
Old 08-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #45
Ghost

Lulu Jane, muckthrowing means when somebody does not listen to others and wants to make them look bad. Is that correct? Then I think the only muckthrowing here came from Frodo, Titan and you. I stated an opinion and got treated like this for it yesterday. That is not a fair treatment. Bringing in a brute like Titan only makes it feel like a mafia. I will drop all this. I do not want to reason with unreasonables. I come here to have some fun. If some people that do not even seem to participate anywhere here do not want that, they can go back to not participating instead. That will save everybody a headache.

_r.u.s.s. At least some people that visit this thread have a funny sense of humor LOL
Ghost is offline                         Send a private message to Ghost
Old 08-06-2007, 05:44 PM   #46
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

russ my dear, don't hurt da little chosen...
...Ghost, ghost, ghost...it's strange you come here as a newbie and you know things about old members....
Old 08-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #47
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David86 @ Jun 8 2007, 07:44 PM) [snapback]293587[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
russ my dear, don't hurt da little chosen...
[/b]
chosent didnt act nicely niether=P
Old 08-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #48
Ghost

I know about old members? I asked who the persons mentioned in the beginning of this thread were. I do know a bit. That is because I can visit sites, but need a special site to post at forums. After I finish work, I go through all sites for free games and read them. I know about people from Abandonia Reloaded this way. I also know about people from Freehare this way. I come here and some names from both places appear here. That is, if they are the same. The people from Abandonia Reloaded are, I am sure. The person from Freehare might not be the same. The name is just really close. I do not see why people who are not registered at this forum are not allowed to recognize names.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:54 PM   #49
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

I believe you, don't worry , you're welcome here.
But it's strange...It's difficult that Titan make mistakes about IP and other things like that.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #50
Ghost

I told you, I use a site to access this site. If you really want to know, I used www.desperateproxy.com to access this first. I can visit sites, but forums are blocked here. That is why I use that site. I only do that after my work for the day is done. I now use a different site. Maybe that site is used by this Puffin guy too and is that why Titan made that mistake. I do not know. I do call that MSN IP an empty bluff. I never heard of such a thing. I asked the computer person here earlier today if you can see with what IP somebody logs on MSN and he did not think that made any sense as well.

Can we please drop this, however. I want to have fun here. I do not want to be beaten by bully Titan and the mafia again.
Closed Thread