Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-09-2006, 04:17 PM   #181
lunatic.

I'm on day 3 and I cannot get the occult book from the shelf either. I know it's a black book on the shelf but I've tried clicking them all, the game says "I can't think of a use for any of these books at the moment".

Old 09-09-2006, 10:13 PM   #182
Japo
Autonomous human

That's because you don't need it at the moment, there's something you must do before, perhaps only conversation with other character. The several books aren't highlighted for you to take them until Trilby knows he needs them. (If you think about it, it's better than most adventures where you take everything and use everything on anything through irrational trial and error.)
Old 10-09-2006, 03:18 PM   #183
lunatic.

I've been playing, following the walkthrough. And now it is time to get the book. I tried walking around, talking to jim. Still can't get it. :blink:

Old 07-10-2006, 06:04 AM   #184

Ok so i playd a bit of this game (just after the evil dream where every one is dead and the welder comes out whith the classic horor movie music the very high pitched DING DING DING DING noises) and i asked my self a few questions that i think maby some of you can answer.

1) who is the welder is he an employe or something of the defoe family or something.

2) what do the pictures change into please tell me

3) wtf is this so called "family reunion i have been hearing about at the end"

4) why/how did AJ get in the mansion and at the start does he think your the welder or something.

5) how did mathew die

and why are they killing everyone.

thanks for answering if you do

oh yeh theres a cold one for the person who answers all of them corectly =P

Old 07-10-2006, 07:53 AM   #185

ALL those questions will be answered if you actually play the game and 7 Days a Skeptic and Trilby's Notes.

It wouldn't be much fun if we just told you the story rather than experiencing it?

Old 09-10-2006, 08:25 AM   #186
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

Telling the answers to these questions would spoil the whole thing.

Play them all, they're really worth it!
k:
Old 25-10-2006, 09:27 AM   #187
dozydragon

Really good game! Story wasn´t really new (just remembered the B-Movie "Timesweep") but even though thrilling!

I even thought about organizing an event like that. Something like "Horror-Cluedo" k:
dozydragon is offline                         Send a private message to dozydragon
Old 11-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #188
WolfBrother

I can't figure out how to look at my inventory, I don't see an icon for it, and I can't get any farther until I can

Old 11-11-2006, 04:41 PM   #189

Nevermind, I'm stupid. Figured it out

Old 13-11-2006, 01:22 PM   #190
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

I remember, about 3 years ago my friend told me about a game called 5 Days A Stranger. He said it is very creepy game and then he told about the first nightmare of the game. I also thought the game was creepy, and I hoped I wouldn't stumble across this game ever (back then I hated all horrormovies/games/books etc.). But after some time my family got the internet connection and after few days of using it, I found this game. I decided to give it a try and I liked it and after playing 5 days, I've been loving all kinds of horrorthings. Good thing that Yahtzee made this game :brain:
Jontzzu is offline                         Send a private message to Jontzzu