Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-06-2006, 11:18 PM   #1331
a1s
Hero Gamer

A black person is crawling through the desert. he is thirsty and on his last strength when he suddenly finds a lamp. He rubs it, a genie comes out and tells him he has three wishes.
"okay -says the black person- I want lots of water. and women. and I allso want to be white."
so the genie grants him those wishes- makes him a toilet in a womens restroom.

P.S. I know piggggg (and others probably) will take offence at this joke. please don't - it's not actulay racist and the black persons desire to be withe is essential to the story.
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 17-06-2006, 04:48 AM   #1332
guesst
Abandonia Homie

porcelin comes in black. But yes, it wouldn't be as funny. However, it IS racist and non-PC. Still, it's kinda funny.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 17-06-2006, 07:52 AM   #1333
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

I find racist jokes hilarious because they are based on stereo-types, and those are just hilarious. I don't find them offensive at all.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 19-06-2006, 07:58 AM   #1334
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Warning: Racist joke below! Do not read if you are easily offended!

Why do black people hate aspirin?

It's white, it works, and you have to pick cotton to get it.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 19-06-2006, 02:30 PM   #1335
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

LOL Good one.
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 22-06-2006, 05:37 PM   #1336
Free Willy

not good joke

2 peoples walk on street and

middle one fall in a hole
Free Willy is offline                         Send a private message to Free Willy
Old 22-06-2006, 06:05 PM   #1337
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

This fellow has been abroad on a business trip, and his missus is waiting for him back home. One day a telegram arrives at her doorstep. It reads: "Dear Wilma. I am so sorry for my delayed return, but at this moment I'm laying flat out with angina pectoris". At this moment, the enraged Wilma writes a letter that reads: You bastard! Get her out of your bed and head back here immediately!"
Old 22-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #1338
4Dsheep

Send a message via MSN to 4Dsheep

A rabbit walks into a bakery and asks the baker: "You gots any carrot pie?" to which the baker responds: "Sorry, I haven't."

The next morning, the rabbit is back, and asks again: "You gots any carrot pie now?" to which the baker responds: "Sorry, no."

This continues for a few days, until the baker one night decides to bake a carrot pie. It smells absolutely horrendous, "but hey," he reasons, "it's a rabbit."

When the rabbit walks in that morning, the baker says: "Just this night I've baked a carrot pie!" to which the rabbit responds: "Disgusting, innit?"
4Dsheep is offline                         Send a private message to 4Dsheep
Old 22-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #1339
Dark Piedone
Game freak

Send a message via MSN to Dark Piedone

In the last years of XIX century, Johnny went to a fortuneteller to have it's future told:
"Millions of people will die, hundreds of children will be orphans and whole nations will crumble... and this only because of you !"
As Johnny walks back home, wondering how can be possible to cause such a big damage he sees a young boy screaming and a train coming toward him with a high speed. Johnny saves the boy in the last moment:
"My God, you could get killed back there, luckily I saved your life, what's your name ?"
"Adolf... Adolf Hitler".
Dark Piedone is offline                         Send a private message to Dark Piedone
Old 26-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #1340
guesst
Abandonia Homie

From this thread...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Japofran @ Jun 26 2006, 03:44 AM) [snapback]239662[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Extreme Christian golf? LOL You should link some youtube footage from a championship of that sport, it must be worth watching. LOL[/b]
So out on the golf course, 6th hole, Moses tees off, hits the ball, and as it's coming down it's pretty clear he's not quite going to clear the lake. So he raises his hands, the a mighty east wind arises and the lake parts hither and thither, his ball *plink* bounces off the dry lake bed and on to the green.

"Good shot," Jesus says, who then takes his turn to tee. Jesus hits the ball and it's even shorter than Moses, clearly heading for the middle of the lake. But instead of going through the surface of the lake the ball bounces once, twice, three times across the surface of the lake, rolls across the surface of the lake, and up to the green. Moses conceeds that Jesus had a pretty good shot too.

Then the third golfer in their team tees up, hits the ball, and makes histories worst slice. Moses and Jesus can't belive their eyes and start laughing hysterically. The ball flys into the nearby woods and Moses and Jesus are besides themselves. A squirel runs out of the woods and what's in his little hands but the same golf ball that just got hit, caring it like a nut. As the squirel runs off to find a place to hide his accusition a hawk flys from the sky and snatches the rodent. Up and up the hawk caries it's prey who writes and wriggles to get free eventually dropping the ball from 25 feet direcly over the hole for a remarkable hole-in-one.

No longer laughing, Jesus turns his head and says, "Okay, that was a pretty good shot, Dad."

Golfing and Christianity. I've got more.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst