Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-03-2006, 10:13 AM   #31
Kearnsy
Games Master

This is a really fun game!
I remember playing coop on an old Sega (of some kind) quite a while ago.
Still hits the spot!
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 29-05-2006, 07:11 PM   #32
Lost Marmot

A mighty good game. One of the first I've completed, and I must say, one of the bestest
I remember the day I destroyed Tomator (heh... Paradajzac) and how happy I've felt about it

=Paradajzac Rulz=

Old 06-06-2006, 10:07 PM   #33
Goodguy3
Abandonia nerd

awsome Game!

thescreenyou get for finishing a level with less than 3 vikings(orjust screwing up completely) still haunst me....
Old 02-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #34
Olaf

Well, I'm a bit late but I'll try. I'm stuck at a level in lost vikings 1, the one after the introduction of the magnets. It's the level where there's an elevator that eventually leads into electricity, and a really long fall for eric that ends with a bouncer, stopping him from getting hurt. In the beginning of the level there is also a bomb just above a floor of spikes, which seems impossible to get without removing the spikes somehow.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #35
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

If I understand which level you mean and remember it right, you need to use Erik to jump the crumbling platforms to the right. At the end, there will be a lever that will extend a floor plate over the spikes.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-07-2006, 04:42 PM   #36
Olaf

Wow, when you ask for help for something simple you always feel stupid. I don't think you're thinking of the right level, after jumping with Eric there is a switch, but it's unreachable without Baelogs arrows. Your reply made me understand anyway for some reason, it was just as simple as jumping with eric to the other side, shooting a arrow and following it with the camera when switching charcter.

So thanks.

Old 23-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #37
Guest_Eduardo_*

I used to have this game on my old computer! *snif*
I'm so glad I found it... Cause... I used to play this a lot... I used to spend whole afternoons playing it!

I wish I could find all of my old games... Unfortunately, I don't recall all of their names... I already have Keen Dreams and Indianapolis 500, and stuff like that... :w00t:

Old 16-09-2006, 08:46 AM   #38
Thornwood
Forum hobbit

Just downloaded this game and I love love LOVE IT! This kind of blend between action and puzzle is so perfect, and the characters are so intense, it blows my mind, man. I just completed the first 8 levels and it's almost 1:30 in the morning. Guess the game's pretty addicting, then. Good stuff!
Thornwood is offline                         Send a private message to Thornwood
Old 16-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #39
Treewyrm
Abandonia nerd

It is addicting but the difficulty grows on as you progress the game, some levels (chocolate and abstract worlds mainly) are very *** hard, it takes few tries to figure out the sequence required to complete it. But well, what else did you expect from Blizzard (yah, they just had a different company name back then but still it's the same people). The game is just simply great, puzzles also great. And the final clashdown with Tomator (makes me wonder now - is he an orc too? Remember Blackthrone?) is the ultimate puzzle combined with hardcore platformer action.
Treewyrm is offline                         Send a private message to Treewyrm
Old 18-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #40
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Actually, the battle with Tomator is not final in any way.
Vide Lost Vikings II, where you will also find out the truth about who he exactly is. It's quite shocking.
And as a side note, LVII puts the difficulty a notch higher, too. The final world must be devil's own handwork, because it's so hard to get through.
The LV1 final fight with Tomator pales compared to those on the last two levels of LV2.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman