Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-11-2005, 10:25 PM   #711
FiberWire
Forum hobbit

Well....my other character has 7 syringes, but the necrotech building is extremly heavily barricaded !! Is there a way to exit without jumping from the window to certain death?
Dont have free running, nor any weapon whatsoever....only good old fist ~with crappy 10% 1 dmg...gargh~
FiberWire is offline                         Send a private message to FiberWire
Old 10-11-2005, 06:43 AM   #712
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by FiberWire@Nov 9 2005, 11:25 PM
Well....my other character has 7 syringes, but the necrotech building is extremly heavily barricaded !! Is there a way to exit without jumping from the window to certain death?
Dont have free running, nor any weapon whatsoever....only good old fist ~with crappy 10% 1 dmg...gargh~
Oooooh, very nasty situation to be in. The only ways are to search and wait in the building until the barricades are knocked down a bit (necrotech buildings are prime targets for zombies), jump from the window and kill yourself, and destroying the barricades yourself.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 10-11-2005, 07:27 AM   #713
Aristharus
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Aristharus

Quote:
Originally posted by R Havell+Nov 10 2005, 09:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R Havell @ Nov 10 2005, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FiberWire@Nov 9 2005, 11:25 PM
Well....my other character has 7 syringes, but the necrotech building is extremly heavily barricaded* !! Is there a way to exit without jumping from the window to certain death?
Oooooh, very nasty situation to be in. The only ways are to search and wait in the building until the barricades are knocked down a bit (necrotech buildings are prime targets for zombies), jump from the window and kill yourself, and destroying the barricades yourself. [/b][/quote]
Umm, not quite that nasty... If you click another square on the map, you exit the building automatically. Don't click the leave button, just click an adjacent building. You don't need Free Running, if you have it, you get inside the other building, if you don't, you're outside it.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:54 PM   #714
FiberWire
Forum hobbit

Damn, i could have looked here before i spent my AP, but on the bright side, i now have 11 syringes! Wooo-hoo!! :Brain:
FiberWire is offline                         Send a private message to FiberWire
Old 10-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #715
OlSheep
Forum hobbit

Someone named D00dman requested membership. Does anyone know who this is? It looks as though he doesn't have an account here (abandonia)...

[edit]: We're not accepting anyone who doesn't post here, are we?

[edit2]: Hah nevermind, just checked the wiki. Someone has decided that our contact should be http://webmouton.pingouin.ca/ud/ . I sort of have to approve his request now, seeing how he's been... well... that's not the right word but "misinformed". Good thing we've got probations now.
OlSheep is offline                         Send a private message to OlSheep
Old 11-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #716
Kearnsy
Games Master

I think that they should be with Abandonia as that is why we started the group in the first place.
Maybe change the contact to your Abandonia acount so you can redirect and know the f**k he is!!!
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 11-11-2005, 04:22 PM   #717
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

I think we really should keep the link leading to the Abandonia forums.

Oh, and for all who didn't know: There's trouble in Yagoton! Check the forum
Old 11-11-2005, 05:46 PM   #718
Oberon

yep, bad news.. seems that the lazy 'n easy days are over for us.. Check the
Group forum for all the news.
Oberon is offline                         Send a private message to Oberon
Old 11-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #719
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

I don't think we'll even be able to think about stopping this. I expect to log in tommorow and find my character dead :P

Really, we need to at least warn any other survivor in the area. That's the least we can do. Afterwards we'll propably have to work to reclaim the suburb.

Actually, this may be the chance to actually claim the suburb, instead of just lurking around. We can get some influence out of this, if the scourge is thorough.
Maybe somebody should also get out of the sub. and try and find a couple of revivication seringes.

Oh, and now might be a good time to use your XP.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM   #720
Redcoat-Mic

Can people still join?
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=154525
If so can someone give me the general jist of the HQ, I can't be bothered to read 48 pages of devolpments. k:
Redcoat-Mic is offline                         Send a private message to Redcoat-Mic