Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-03-2005, 07:50 PM   #11

Superb game!

Old 15-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #12

Hopefully someone will see this quickly -

Every single time I try to start a new game, it freezes on me. Is there a way to get past this, or will I need to find another copy to download?

Old 15-03-2005, 06:45 PM   #13
punch999
The true Shadow President

it works for me fine dos it freeze at a black screen or what??
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 15-03-2005, 07:24 PM   #14
TheSmyth
Abandonia nerd

Brilliant game, just remember to take a looooong vacation every now and again, and stay away from the hard stuff.
TheSmyth is offline                         Send a private message to TheSmyth
Old 15-03-2005, 10:42 PM   #15
Insearch2005

This game rocks (no pun intended) but I have question, after a little while of playing (and dying LOL) when I start a new game and release albums and singles and such, my charts aren't showing anything, just grumbled up stuff, anyone have any idea as to why?
Insearch2005 is offline                         Send a private message to Insearch2005
Old 26-04-2005, 12:39 AM   #16
Satan

Well, i've been trying to find the full version of this game for god knows how long(and that's about all he knows) i have downloaded the demo version several times but it just isn't the same. I WANNA ROCK!

Old 03-06-2005, 11:11 AM   #17
t0mme

Quote:
Originally posted by Insearch2005@Mar 15 2005, 11:42 PM
This game rocks (no pun intended) but I have question, after a little while of playing (and dying LOL) when I start a new game and release albums and singles and such, my charts aren't showing anything, just grumbled up stuff, anyone have any idea as to why?
Yeah, I had that same problem. In my case it had something to do with the option to change other artists name. When I reinstalled the game with the original names the problem disappeared as long as I don't edit the names again....
Old 17-06-2005, 01:05 PM   #18
MadMarius
Forum hobbit

Hav Metal *meep*ers!...let's rock.yeeeeea.....Metal!!!!Good game but it is kinda tricky..too may drugs, you die.Too few drugs,you die of depresion and arren't at all creative.good game though. :Brain:
MadMarius is offline                         Send a private message to MadMarius
Old 15-07-2005, 03:02 PM   #19
Greg

I've been wanting a game like this for a long time and wondering why one's aren't made. There are actually a couple of other games I found in this genre - both free. One was too simplistic to be fun and didn't even let you name your albums and songs. One had cool graphics - but was too buggy to work. I wish I remembered their names but I don't.

Why aren't games like this made so often? I desperately want to play a more complicated version. If only I had the skills, I'd *write* a more complicated version.

Anyway, a great little game well worth playing.

Old 15-07-2005, 11:43 PM   #20
eclipsespilce

Has anyone else heard of the game Quest for Fame? I have it on my shelf, and it's been a long time since I tried to use it. It came with a "virtual Pick" (I kid you not). This pic is a plastic v with a long cord going to a serial plug. You slap it against your thigh or gut or whatever you wanna slap it against in time to music. Doing this well allows you to progress from jamming in the bedroom, to garage band, to recording artist. If you played right, you could end up on stage with Aerosmith (they are pictured on the back of the box, digitally jamming with you. Really. Says copyright 1995. Unless you can use the keyboard as the pick, I don't see anyone playing it. I'm not sure if you can. I'm going to install, and find out.[font=Arial]