Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-05-2005, 08:42 AM   #61
Student
Thumbs up

Whats the profit of being allied with an corporation?

Old 11-05-2005, 09:18 AM   #62
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

If they are allied with you they are not with the aliens. Plus you get more and cheaper (I think) equipment than you would otherwise.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 11-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #63
AntarcticTiger
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Student@May 11 2005, 01:42 AM
Whats the profit of being allied with an corporation?
Also, supposedly they won't hate you as much if you happen to cause a lot of property damage or accidentally kill a civilian when you're clearing a building of aliens.
AntarcticTiger is offline                         Send a private message to AntarcticTiger
Old 12-05-2005, 06:01 AM   #64
Student
Thumbs down

Its me again and i need :help: its the 4 or 5 week and the aliens are blasting my buildning with ufos they razed the slums and desintegrated half of the warehouse... :help: .:.::..::. :help:

Old 12-05-2005, 07:27 AM   #65
AntarcticTiger
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Student@May 11 2005, 11:01 PM
Its me again and i need :help: its the 4 or 5 week and the aliens are blasting my buildning with ufos they razed the slums and desintegrated half of the warehouse... :help: .:.::..::. :help:
Um, all I can say is I hope you have a Hawk Air Warrior or two. If you're desperate, outfit your remaining craft with Retribution or Justice Missile Launchers, and try to take down the strongest craft. With any luck, the missiles will be enough to take down that craft, and might convince the other crafts to retreat. Keep researching, your first goals should be to research the disruptor beams and shields. They'll help greatly.
AntarcticTiger is offline                         Send a private message to AntarcticTiger
Old 16-05-2005, 11:59 PM   #66
Sinisa

Send a message via Yahoo to Sinisa

I just wanted to say, that while I was downloading game on my slow conection, to make my time shorter, I have readed several forums abouth game and advices how to make it work on windows XP

But on my big supprise, after I installed game, it worked without any problems with all sound to, right from XP (didn`t used any other program)
just wanted to share my good fortune with you
Old 18-05-2005, 06:43 PM   #67

I didn´t see it covered anywhere, so I´ll post my drop of wisdom: cleaning the city of bugs.

The aliens can obviously enter the city using ufos. They can be transported, or sometimes spread from a downed ufo. In the first case, a white... thing connects the ufo with the building, so make sure you monitor all the ufos and don´t miss those. After fighting the crafts, send your team(s) to that building and kill all the aliens.

After that, of after recovering a downed ufo, make the time advance somewhat and check the alien infiltration gaphs. Aliens don´t stay in one building, but they spread to nearby ones, so go to the map and check what buildings owned by those companies are near the building you just cleaned, or the downed ufos. Go to these buildings, check and clean them. Rince and repeat, and in no time you´ll have a city without a single alien egg, giving you plenty of time to raid sirius.

Old 19-05-2005, 07:53 AM   #68
Student

Yeah right but when i got the devastators and shealds its boring... the cultivists are defensles... and it never gives you mutch profit usualy 40 K.

Yeah Question the aliens recently captured the tehnocrats... they dont sell nothing and sutch... whats the diference :blink: .
They like to party with the ufo's or not

Old 19-05-2005, 09:08 PM   #69
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

The Technocrats doesn't make much of a difference in the game but they are still part of the government so you'd want to protect them as a priority. Still a pretty safe faction to lose to Aliens tough.
Old 20-05-2005, 05:49 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally posted by Student@May 19 2005, 07:53 AM
Yeah right but when i got the devastators and shealds its boring... the cultivists are defensles... and it never gives you mutch profit usualy 40 K.

Yeah Question the aliens recently captured the tehnocrats... they dont sell nothing and sutch... whats the diference :blink: .
They like to party with the ufo's or not
curiously, my cultists start getting alien tech (specially disruptor guns, devastator cannons, boomeroids and shields) just after a while I do. I think all those devastator cannons and shields I put in the matket found their way to their hands, or maybe they have a double agent in my labs :blink: