Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2005, 10:41 AM   #11
SCREW AOE

I really hated this game; I gave it a good solid try before abandoning it in frustration, but I just didn't like it . The key problem with it is this:

After playing for a while, you will inevitably encounter a 'mission' wherein you have to beat comically ridiculous odds in order to have your character survive. You can't temporarily quit, so you have to play the same impossible mission over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and so on. Inevitably you grow tired of this and quit, at which point the 'character' that you've worked on dies or is captured.

So if you like playing the type of game where you are forced to repeat a 'level' ad naseum before you're allowed to progress, dig in.

So, if one of the people involved in the making of this game ever reads this, be it years from now, please punch yourself in the face.