Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
bungledin
Lurker

Default Problems running Legend - Four Crystals of Trazere

Hi all. I recently attempted to install and play Legend - Four Crystals of Trazere (http://www.abandonia.com/games/1054). I initially tried running from DOSBox and then, because I am by no means an expert at these things tried the easier option of trying it with D-Fend Reloaded.

Both times I have had the same problem, the colours are all wrong, it only displays red/green and nothing else. Also, even though I specified that I wanted to play the game by using my mouse in the Setup, only the keyboard works when the game runs (with very strange controls). It also doesn't run full screen/ It initially loads full screen but nothing happens until I minimize it. This isn't the biggest problem but it is a bit of a pain.

Another game, which again I have run on box DOSBox and D-Fend Reloaded, is D/Generation which worked fine both times.

I am using Windows 7 (64).

Any help would be massively appreciated. I used to play this game on floppy disk as a kid and would really love another chance to play it again.
bungledin is offline                         Send a private message to bungledin