Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #13
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Im just gonna copy-paste my comments from other forum

Quote:
Fuck 'em. Anonymous are just bunch of man-childs who have watched V for Vendetta far too many times. They dont care about freedom of speech or anything. They just do it for the kicks they get for "sticking to the man", or to protect their source of free stuff. Besides, for people "supposedly" trying to bring freedom to the internet, who gave them permission to play the Internet police? Some day they'll go too far, and that might bring on something stronger than SOPA. Or they make permanent damage to the world system, whichever comes first.
And Im sick of people thinking these basement dwelling dorks are somekind of heroes.

And another thing: For a group thats going around threatening Government and calling for "justice" in Youtube videos like they're some sort of terrorist-faction, they're not really making that huge of a impact. So far, their big protest have involved...taking down websites. At night. Thats like ripping down posters at non-business hours when no-one's watching. Oooo, scary hackers are throwing tantrums. I've seen more threatening school girls.

Last edited by TheChosen; 23-01-2012 at 08:26 AM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen