Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #17
Meatloaf Cat

To anyone looking for PLAN Z ships: there is a file called GNB_12.zip. This file seems to be some sort of patch. I don't remember where it is from but it seems to contain all the Plan Z and US in the atlantic ships. Also there are several modified campaigns floating around the internet which use the Plan Z ships. If anyone is really interested I do know how to modify the campaign files, but it involves a hex editor and lots of time. I can also (to some degree) edit the ships themselves.

The one HUGE problem I have run into is that all the graphics are stored in .lib files. These files are not normal .lib which could be read with some programs, but some sort of old file thingy. If anyone knows how to open these things please reply to this post.

Oh and just a warning, the 1.2 patch works with the download version of GNBNA but it restores the copy protection. So you have to dig out your old books to use it. Although if I find out it's ok then I will post the full list of passes here, but only with permission from the admins.