Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-05-2006, 04:56 AM   #1
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

A few days ago I acquired an O2 Xda IIi PDA / Pocket PC (with Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition). I have been searching for RPG games to be played on it. I have found reviews on some interesting RPG such as Everquest Pocket PC, The Green Myste, Ultima Underworld, Ancient Evil, and Undercroft. However, unfortunately none of these games come in free or open source :whistle:

So, I was wondering if anyone can recommend me to free (or open source) RPG games for Pocket PC. Maybe something along with the line with Lands of Lore, or those games created by RPG Maker (2000/2003/XP) but for Pocket PC.

I am aware there are a few DOSBox ports for Pocket PC such as DOSBox PPC and pDOSBox, but I would also like to have newer games that do not require emulation.

Secondly, can anyone also give me a pointer on how to use the two DOSBox ports mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread by The Niles: http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?s...8995&hl=pDOSBox
But I don't see any RPG in the games listed.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi