Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-04-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
natas
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s+Apr 15 2006, 02:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1s @ Apr 15 2006, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-natas@Apr 15 2006, 09:38 PM
That p2p mythology isn't true, but that's not topic here, sorry
P2P mythology? could you summarize that in brief (in a PM for exmple if you don't want to do it here). and I know P2P is illegal from first hand experience (that is to say I use it, not that I got arrested for it.)[/b][/quote]
You talked about 99.9 % conaining warez in p2p networks. That is not true. Many people share legal contents to others there.

My Wife is sharing old movies on p2p 24 hours every day. Any of the movies did run in television millions of times in the past (all of them have tv logos on screen)and we payed for looking them ages ago already. Many ladies do the same and what's wrong with that?

When I was 23 years old I owned more than 500 LPs (you know, the big black disks, you have to play on a grammophon) 50 are left today, the rest were lent away and not returned or lost in some other way through the years. Some of my favorite oldies I get on p2p from people who also owned or owns them and turned them to mp3. What's wrong with this? I payed for being allowed listening years ago and I will never pay twice for the same thing.

And of course there are some bad guys who share new music files they never paid for and movies that are that new, they wasn't shown in the cinema until now; but the whining industry doesn't die because of that. These bad guys wouldn't buy the stuff anyway.

And further there are very bad quys who sell others work to earn money. They will be hunted by ESA and several ohters and that's pretty ok.

natas is offline                         Send a private message to natas