View Single Post
Old 21-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #14
Juanca
Eternal Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japofran View Post
I'm playing Hind a lot lately, I plan to beat it. I could even look for other flight sim after that. I plan to turn into a flight sim freak until I find something else. :P

I have a plug'nplay USB Genius MaxFighter F-16U. It was 8€. It has four buttons and a throttle wheel, which is a good thing since I can use joystick2mouse to map the extra two buttons to expel chaff and flares.

I previously had a Logitech Wingman Light, and it lasted for years and is still in perfect working order, but it went into the joystick port of the old computer's sound card, so I couldn't plug it in the new one.

I also bought a Logitech Precision gamepad to play arcade games, but that's a completely different game from analog joysticks. Actually there are many arcade games that need analog control, and a flight sim joystick does a very good job, even for the car racing ones or whatever.

EDIT: The throttle wheel is useless by the way. Unless someone told me about other program that let me re-map it to the tail rotor pedals, I'd be grateful.
Thanks a lot japofran, your feedback narrows my choice to one gamepad:
the logitech dual action 2
that one will be then
not too costly and has wheel and analog options.:thumbs:
thanks a lot to all
Sri Aurobindo
Juanca is offline                         Send a private message to Juanca