View Single Post
Old 28-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #20
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

Since I'm not good at speeches, I'll just take everything bit-by-bit and tell my honest opinion.
Let's begin, shall we?

Quote:
...since it seems to be the current trend, I'm going to take names and screenshots. Without warnings. And then the admins will deal with it. As usual.
Seriously, by doing this your acting like a **** communist spy: You take names, pictures, evidence and show them to the big guys who then do the "dirty job". This is just childish and pathetic!!! Being a moderator does not mean that you are the admin's little spy, it mean that your suppoused to keep order around town. Or you just can't handle that yourself?

Quote:
I am tired of all this hypocrisis. It is written in bold right under the chatbox that warez is a big nono.There is actualy a good reason for this: Abandonware itself is a gray area and it is very important not to associate our site with warez if we want to stay in calm waters and stay out of trouble. By doing this, some people are taking a risk. Maybe it is a small or even minimal risk, but it is a risk nonetheless.
When we talk about Warez, we don't associate it with Abandonware at all, we are meerly just discussing about such topics. Most of the things we talk about are eighter UnderGround Gamer (thus, only registered members can access it, and they're like 100 people on the site who have access there at all. Other will just get sent away...) or are related with GTX's Top-secret hideout, of which only current members know. So if some noob comes in, he/she won't get anything.

Quote:
Well, I don't really care: at the very least exchange your informations via PMs!
Ohh, thank you very much. I did that once and got a warning for it.... talk about private messaging.

And before I forget, even an admin once posted UG links in the chatbox too, are you going to get him banned too?

TC and Russ have my full support in this, and go ahead and "sue me" if you can't take care of what I just said.

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk