View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 12:52 AM   #18
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking You should start practicing (H)yoga regularly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnp View Post
I am currently ranked 25 and climbing and I play the quiz daily. I am just obsessed with the quiz as you can see from my dozens of posts just in the quiz error topic alone. As I have written before, I wait impatiently every day for the next quiz to post in order to answer it and then start waiting again the 25 hours (a quirk on site has the screenshot quiz as being in world with a 25 hour day) until the next quiz arrives. I feel very bad on days when there is an error in the quiz or the site is acting up so that I can not sign in in order to answer the quiz. Sometimes I feel like I am going through withdrawal when the there is a sign-in problem with Abandonia. I wish that it could be a twice or three times a day quiz in order to get my fix. You can see in these posts (here and here and here and here) as to how far my obsession has gone.
Well, my friend, I was like you a little while ago. But now I am calmer, patient and understanding that unfortunately things do not always work out the way we would like and / or expected...

The way is for us to adapt to circumstances beyond our control. For example, you could start practicing (H)yoga regularly. (H)yoga is the best!

The best kind of (H)yoga!