View Single Post
Old 25-04-2005, 02:49 PM   #37
a1s
Hero Gamer

I think you guys are wrong about the guy, while he obvioulsy is "his own biggest fan" (just look at the first completely irrelevant part of the article), the man still used to be one of us, and his article reflects not a hatred of the oldies, but the fear that they might not be what they used to be.
Indeed I've seen this opinion several times, and I share it to a limited degree- we,my friends, are crazy . put the tomatoes down, what I say is that the games are neither good nor bad by themselves- it is our imagination that turns Monocrome games that crash every hour into masterpieces (and I'm not afraid to say my favorite game is like that). You might call it prejudice, but most of my friends will not learn to like the pre VGA oldies if I chain the to a computer, they just won't. there's a sayng I like to repeat that "if you try Bordeaux brewed in 1990, just once you will never be able to drink Arbatskoye (for 100 rubles a bottle a bottle) ever again", it might not be the case here, but it is close. and even if we will grow old on this site, our children will hardly frequent it.
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s