View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 08:42 PM   #677
Juan Rayo

Ok, so, here's my plan

Two of my soldiers will try to break into a base, steal a ship (a small scout will do), pilot the ship into space, go to mars, plug the computer with an alien pc (we ALL know they us USB) and INFECT the whole MARS civilization or base with a cleverly deviced computer virus!

ER.,.. or not.

Ok, seriously now, I have NEW CRAFTS! What do you guys recommend I spend my hard earned HE in? Lightning? Firestorm?

Greys invaded my base again, but this time, I was ready. Got rid of a large number of things so as not to be bothered by the 80 item thing, and my soldiers all came with their HP and Laser rifles. I got two snipers and a couple of "Spotters" ahead, it works LIKE A CHARM. Sure, you are subject to some reaction fire, but this time they were so far away in the corridor it hardly matter, while my snipers took them out. BAM! One shot, one kill!

Then, it was just a matter of cleaning up the house. One thing though... what about the LOADS of equipment I was promised? LOL, I got only 15 bodies and 9 "alien artifacts" and THAT was IT. :ranting:

I have disposed of my missile defenses as well and switched to plasma. Things are looking bright againg, indeed. Ah, its good to be the commander of the XCOM defense. (plus, the GALA uniform its a killer!)
Juan Rayo is offline                         Send a private message to Juan Rayo