View Single Post
Old 22-03-2005, 01:04 AM   #4
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
Originally posted by RituroErganesti
I just picked up M:TG and, after installing it and the registry updates, the game is running less-than-perfect. I can't get rewards for two-thirds of the quests, there's no option for me to buy the cards in the "Buy Cards" screen, text is either missing or blinks buy on one click, some options in combat aren't available (cancelling tapped land when you cancel casting, for example), and those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.
I don't see why you would not get a reward. Sometimes the reward is a Spirit Link which is even better because you have one more HP per fight. You can see your Spirit Link increasing in the main window as a little white cross with a round top edge (if I remember well).

To buy a card press Y after you highlighted the card you want.

There is no option to cancel tapped lands. You just need to be carefull. I don't think it's a bug, by M:TG old standard rules if you tapped something by mistake you could not untap it again. I think this rule still apply in today rules but nobody follow it in casual play.

If you want to play a specific action at a specific time in your turn you need to click on your "boxed scale" to the left at the right time and put a red stop on it so the game stop for you at that time. You can do the same on the computer scale.

So, unless the first problem is a real problem (which I doubt) there is no bugs. At least none that you mentioned.