View Single Post
Old 16-03-2005, 08:41 AM   #5
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

Send a message via ICQ to Nick Send a message via Skype™ to Nick

Quote:
Originally posted by Strobe@Mar 15 2005, 05:24 PM
that's very nice! as koen stated, it has got a very interesting rhythm. i have no
experience in creating songs in midi format, but i think you have done a respectable
job. when i close my eyes while listening to this track, i can imagine that it would
be very suitable for a jump and run game, while the credits or the high score is
being displayed.

thumbs up, nick!! k:
Yeah, that's a good point. But I'm afraid this midi won't fit to be a 'title' or 'credits' music. Just yesterday I wrote a melody in FL. I wanted it to be a theme for the level of some game, but when I wrote it, it didn't sound like I wanted it to sound. I wanted to make it fantasy like, but I haven't reach this much. It looks like, that every composer has his only special style. For example, when I hear dance music, that created by someone, I think: "Let's try to make something dance too." But when I get to work, despite on my tryings, I receive something trance-liked. So, some people can make fantasy melodies, some can make dance, and it looks like I can make someting, but only not fantsy or dance. Maybe I wrong.

Nick is offline                         Send a private message to Nick