View Single Post
Old 14-03-2005, 11:45 AM   #62
Wired
Abandonia nerd

I'm gonna go with the "Best 3 games on each platform" route since it's impossible for me to just pick one favorite game, I get all dizzy when I try.

Best on NES: Super Mario Bros 3, Mega Man 2, The Adventures of Link
Best on SNES: Final Fantasy 6, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario World
Best on N64: Zelda: Orcarnia of Time, Mario 64, Perfect Dark
Best on GAMECUBE: Zelda: The Wind Waker, Resident Evil 'R', Resident Evil 4 (haven't actually played this yet, but I just KNOW!)
Best on GAMEBOY: Zelda: Links Awakening, Super Mario Land, Tetris
Best on GAMEBOY COLOR: Metal Gear Solid, the only GBC game I have
Best on GAMEBOY ADVANCE: Castlevanis: Aria of Sorrow, Metroid Zero Mission, Advance Wars

Best on PLAYSTATION: Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Best on PLAYSTATION 2: Gradius V, ICO, Silent Hill 2

Best on XBOX: Halo, Chronicles of Riddick, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Best on GENESIS: Sonic 2, uuum, haven't played much Genesis games
Best on SATURN: Radiant Silvergun, Nights, Panzer Dragoon 1&2
Best on DREAMCAST: Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Shenmue 1&2, Ikaruga

Best on C64: Elite, forgotten most of the games.
Best on CD32: Simon the Sorcerer, Alien Breed Tower Assault, Alien Breed 2
Best on AMIGA: Frontier, Monkey Island 2, Deluxe Paint 4 AGA (not a game but just had to have it!)

Best on MAC: Marathon, Marathon 2, Marathon Infinity

Best on PC: Thief 1&2, Fallout 1&2, System Shock 1&2, Ultima 7: The Black Gate, Baldurs Gate 2 + Expansion, Deus Ex, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Planescape Torment, Ultima Underworld 1&2, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines... There's more but these are the ones I just had to have on the list.

Yeah yeah, quite a bit of PC games there, but I couldn't help it... there's too many.

I'm really not good at these topics, I'm totally unable to pick one game over another most of the time, but I guess this will have to do :blink:
Wired is offline                         Send a private message to Wired