View Single Post
Old 30-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #442
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musteriuz View Post
Whilst some may think it childish, I don't believe it to be childish at all. It's not really about the Po8. That's just a little "reward" for taking the time to go and look for the game in the quiz. Most of us come to the site to see if those 2 or 3 favourites we remember from way back then is actually still available and not much more. What this feature really does in the process is bring you to many of the games that you might never have had a look at otherwise. I've already found a raft of other interesting games by searching for the correct screenshot, reading a review that piques my interest and then downloading and trying it out.

Therefore this feature is a very good internal advertising platform for Abandonia, but if it remains flawed most people will lose interest and stop using it which would be a bad thing for the website in terms of game exposure.
We feel the same about this, but it's not completely within our reach to solve it. Only the owners of the website (abovomedia.com), not the volunteer staff (us), can fix website bugs. Note: the onwers never read the forums; you can use the "contact us" form under the "navigation" website tab.