View Single Post
Old 28-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #12
Japo
Autonomous human

BUMP

Yoga, I know you're currently busy elsewhere, but I just wanted to let you know that after he wanted so much and tried so hard to make this game run but didn't succeed (the same happened to me), this problem is over thanks to the GOG.com release.

So whenever you finish your current adventure and you're looking for a new game you can go for System Shock 2, I really recommend it, as so many other people do! And this time if you get the GOG release you'll have no problems playing it on any computer.

I'd never actually played it before this, and it's now one of my favorite games. I wouldn't say it's perfect, specially as a shooter: a little like the first System Shock, but not so much, SS2 is quite an enjoyable shooter, only melee is stupid and frustrating, which is a shame because you're supposed to use it a lot or you can benefit from it. And during the first part of the game I didn't like how Dr. Polito was holding my hand all the time, even after I started suspecting the truth about her; but the ending is apotheosis, and the whole game hooked me and left me hugely satisfied, which is rare at my age...

We'll be waiting for the Brave to hack Shodan!