View Single Post
Old 29-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #75
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

This has turned into an interesting experiment.

At first my completed games hovered around 90%. It was because I was fosussing only on the games I completed and the games I like and think about more easily. After that I started adding games I've found on lists I can find on the net and my amount of Unfinished game rose up.

Even so, my completed games hover around 70% now. And when I look at other members of AB who have a Backloggery account the average is around 70-80% Unplayed games!

How could it be so different than me? I could probably trim my list down around 65% Completed but that's it. And those trimmed games would still only fall down on Beaten, not Unplayed.

Is it because you guys like to puchase a lot of games you don't play right away? On my own side I'm used to play to the death a game I purchase and not purchase a new one until I grow tired of the last one. Also, I didn't like the new gen of games and thus don't play them much at all. I spent most of my time perfecting my play on games I already possessed instead.

Still, the difference is huge.