View Single Post
Old 22-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default Abandonia RPG group

Where all the nerds come together, throw some dice and play a game of make-belive.

So, Im starting a sort of a AB roleplaying group were we can get organized and plan for some RPG session via online, on Skype and such. You can join in as a player or possibly be a dungeon master too, providing that you have books and dice for it.

UPCOMING GAMES

Currently none. We need more players!

GAMES AVAILABLE

Call of Cthulhu
Marvel Super Heroes

So post in here If you're interested, got any questions or suggestions. However, I'd prefer that anyone who's looking to play with us is a regular person or well-known here on Abandonia. This kind of thing needs bit trust and I feel bit awkward playing with total strangers. Also, most of us are Europeans, so get prepared to some time-zone juggling. Having a microphone is also recommended, considering that were gonna play through Skype.

NOTE: Good roleplayers and players with creative thinking are most welcome!

CREATED CHARACTERS

Call of Cthulhu

Thomas Ravenscar by Tomekk
While he says he's just a freelancer, in reality he's a spy working for the United States goverment. For what department, he doesnt say. He's a good talker, handsome looking and has a mean revolver. If everything else fails, he's a good runner too.

Jonas Walter by Jironobou
Jonas Walter was born in Germany, went to the University of Hamburg, and came out of it with degrees in Cartography (his dream) and Medicine (For the sake being a German Doctor). He had a dream to take his education to America. However, when he got there, he learned firsthand of the racism in America, and how no one would want to hire a German Mapmaker, so he was forced to live on the streets of Boston, he has a box to call home. he doesn't remember how long he has been living on the streets... he just knows that it's his home.
Character sheet

Last edited by TheChosen; 08-08-2011 at 09:06 AM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen