View Single Post
Old 19-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #9
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joe Man View Post
Heya,
Gunman Chronicles was bought used by me, and I was able to play it no problem. I honestly do not remember if I had to look up a serial or use a crack though. I don't think I did? It's not Steam registered, if that's what you're asking
Correction: I actually don't know if it was Steam registered, since I bought it used. It was awhile ago so I highly doubt it, but it's possible. I'm probably the only guy in the world that doesn't use Steam, so I'm not able to check. I'm selling it for cheap though, so the game is $5; consider any extras from the Steam activation as a (likely) bonus.

EDIT - Update: I have 2 (and hopefully 3 as soon as I get paid) international orders to go out, and I'm planning on shipping everything on Friday. If there's anything that anyone is planning on buying, notify me/post in the thread ASAP so I can ship everything at the same time in a couple days. I box every order up as soon as I get paid, so it's a quick process on my end. I'd just like to ship everything (at least for this batch) on one trip is all. Thanks!

Last edited by The Joe Man; 20-01-2011 at 12:26 AM.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man