Thread: Pandemic II
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
Oskatat
Game freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRS View Post
Thank you for admonishing me in such intelligent, cultural and elegant manner. Multatuli would be proud, I guess?

In my book my post was a valid contribution, I've expressed the memories and feelings towards the game, which is what we all do in game-specific threads. Are we limited only to good memories? I didn't even say the game was bad, because I find it quite good (except for the Madagascar thing, I think of it as of a design fault) and the idea was truly refreshing.

Fanboyism on your part, methinks?
your previous post made it seem that it was fun back then but by now, no fun at all, nor that people who hadnt played it before would enjoy it. I did get some offence at your post, just because it was so flat-viewed: I'm done with it, nevermind, it wont be fun

if you could eleborate a bit on your objections and maybe explain your motivation behind your views, we would all be more understanding
Quote:
Rrright... it was "so much fun" playing it Spring 2009... :/
is very uninformative
if you lack motivation and reasoning, dont attack me on my post. I can also post this on games i dont like... "admonishing" people that they dont say anything more than "dont like the game", or "I like it", admonishing as you call it.

Its just that people would like to know why, see a reasonable arguement

basically, my objection to your post was that it added nothing to the general thread, except an "i dont like it because i don't like it"

if you disagree, please inform us on the info we missed in your post:
Quote:
Rrright... it was "so much fun" playing it Spring 2009... :/
I don't want to offend you, i just wanted to point out your post(s) lacked reasoning and motivation

Last edited by Oskatat; 19-11-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Oskatat is offline                         Send a private message to Oskatat