View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
Cher to the Z

Quote:
The 19th I can visit the detective and get the address for the fencer. When I finish talking to the detective I go to the fencer, talk about everything to him (showing him the photo and finding out about the prism) and next thing I end up at home, Groucho is talking about the failed human cannonball, and Dog sits thinking that he needs to go back to the antique shop. But before I get a chance to do that it seems the evening is done and the writer comes up with the "need to rewrite two chapters" story. I also wanted to go to the library again because I know there's the second Lovecraft fellow who will ask me to back off of the Ctulhu case, but there's just no time. And I don't know where to talk to Sarah anymore
Okay, I'm actually playing this game, it's a little difficult to manuever. Try showing Su-Bam everything you have, even asking about the things in his store, like the clock etc.

Next go to the library, you will meet a man named William Pickman there. He will talk to you then he'll leave. You won't be able to ask him any questions

Read all the books in the library, some have some information in them. Then go home.

I did this and finally got past that part. But it really isn't one thing, you just have to be thorough as heck.
Cher to the Z is offline                         Send a private message to Cher to the Z