View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Default Ubuntu Linux problem!!!

Hi! I hope someone could help me, I've got a SERIOUS problem with my ubuntu Linux
After downloading upgrade packages, it crashed, and now I can only use it in "text-mode", yet I managed to crawl back to AB. (don't ask how...:P) So there's only ONE thing I'd like to do before I reinstall it, which is:
Ubuntu has a "Notepad-like" software called Tomboy, which is used for making notes. Now, the question is, where does it store the note-files, so I could backup them somehow, because I have game reviews and review translations in there.
If anyone can help me with this, please help!!! It's important. Unfortunately I can't write into the chatbox, because my text-based browser (Lynx) doesn't support that kind of thing... I've tried some things already mentioned in other forums, but since the only forum I visit is AB, and I can't register on other sites with this crap (it lacks Javascript, which is vital for filling out registering information) so I had no other choice but annoy you guys with my problems.
So if you have ubuntu, and/or can help me with this, don't hestitate to answer.

Thanks in advance,

Tracker

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker