View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #17
jfritzyb
Forum hobbit

Smile

But I digress...

Here are some helpful tips in playing the game:

1. Take advantage of every opportunity to upload your computer Bible with verses at the little blue scripture stations. You will see why later.
2. In every level, there is a victim you must rescue; however, they are guarded by different cybers and it is these cybers you must take on and defeat if you hope to win the game.
3. When you confront each cyber [robot], they will present you with a lie which you must counter with the appropriate Bible verse. Once you have applied the appropriate verse, you will switch into battle mode; while in battle mode, it is VERY important to remember that each cyber attacks and defends itself differently; find out how they attack and defend themselves and use that knowledge to your advantage! (Note that you will hit harder and defend yourself better if you obtain the shield of faith and the sword of the spirit; more on obtaining these later). In closing, look closely at your opponent as some are similar, but attack differently based on the markings on their "outer shell" (ie macho cybers with "Y" on eye-lid shoot spiked stars out of their eye, others without that marking don't).
4. Prayer chapels are important as this is where your "faith meter" is restored (click on it at any time to find out what percentage it is at). To obtain the Sword of the Spirit and Shield of Faith icon, you must have the appropriate verses in order to obtain them (so if you ask for the shield of faith, you must have the Bible verse that deals with the shield of faith).
On this note, it is important to mention...the dark hallways; you MUST have the candle icon! I cannot stress this enough! You MUST have it!
5. Finally, once you've soundly beaten those evil cybers up, you must then deal with the victim; now, each victim is different and is dealing with different issues so different Bible verses and different approaches are necessary if you're going to deal with each victim correctly. I'll let you figure that all out for yourself though (I don't want to tell you everything!)
6. There are other "special" things that you will discover as you play the game; the jump room, the leech cyber, the special level where you can fly, the uni...oops!

Don't want to tell you everything!

So there you have it...

Enjoy!

~ JD
jfritzyb is offline                         Send a private message to jfritzyb