View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by viejator View Post
Try OVERLORD-- is not exaclty a RPG but is great :thumbs:
I just read the review on Gamespot, and it does sound fun. I am going to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxor127 View Post
The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy games are platformers, but you might like them. I think the first one is good, second one is meh, and third one is kind of a mix between the last two.
I did play and finish the first one. I lost interest of the second one just after playing it for a few hours. Unfortunately I do not have the third one.

Quote:
Gothic II was a solid RPG. I can't speak for the other two Gothic games because I haven't played them.
Of course! Gothic is exactly an Over the Shoulder view RPG! I had tried out the Gothic I demo several years ago, but somehow I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me.

Quote:
Otherwise, the best you'll find is probably Bioware/Obsidian games, most of which probably won't run on your laptop... Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Jade Empire, etc.
I have played and finished Knights of the Old Republic I & II, that's why I mentioned them in my post above. They actually played without problem on my laptop. Again thanks for the other sugestions :thumbs:
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi